Paessler Netflow Tester 2.1
( View screenshot )
|Paessler Netflow Tester is a free program that simply dumps the data of all Netflow packets that a computer receives from a Cisco router. This can be useful when debugging bandwidth monitoring configurations based on Cisco's Netflow protocol.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:33|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- IPCheck Server Monitor 18.104.22.1683 Reliable network and website monitoring. Sensor types include PING, PORT, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP Advanced, HTTP Transaction, DNS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, SNMP, as well as various native Windows system sensors and native SQL sensors for MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle.
- PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 22.214.171.1243 An easy to use Windows solution that monitors and classifies bandwidth and network usage. The software supports SNMP, packet sniffing and netflow to generate live readings and trend data to optimize the efficiency of your network components.
|Show all author software|
Testing NetFlow Export Configurations. Our NetFlow Testers are small programs that simply dump the data of all NetFlow packets that a computer receives from a Cisco router. This can be useful when debugging bandwidth monitoring configurations based on Cisco's NetFlow protocol (both v5 and v9). First the NetFlow protocol must be enabled and configured on the router. The router must be given the IP address of the computer running NetFlow tester so that the UDP data packets with NetFlow data are sent to this computer.
Just follow these simple instructions:
1) Download Paessler Netflow Tester. Netflow5Tester.exe for testing NetFlow version 5 and Netflow9Tester.exe for testing NetFlow version 9.
2) Enter the IP and port number that you have configured as NetFlow packet target in your Cisco Router. Usually selecting "Any IP" should work, in some cases the IP must be explicitly selected.
3) Click on "Start".
4) You should now see a line in the logfile for each packet the computer receives. Each line shows the time, NetFlow version, number of flows and the IP of a packet (Note: You need NetFlow v5 for PRTG Traffic Grapher; PRTG Network Monitor supports both NetFlow v5 and v9). NetFlow5Tester only: Enable "Show Flow Data instead of packet data" to also show the corresponding flow data. If you do not see any activity then the system does not receive any NetFlow data (e.g. due to misconfiguration of the router or a firewall blocking the packets, etc.) .
SNMP, Cisco, netflow, packet sniffer, packet sniffing, cisco, router, firewall, mrtg, bandwidth, usage, ip, volume, prtg, traffic, graph, network, monitor, monitoring, free, freeware
Windows 7, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 (32bit and 64bit)
Please visit our website for a detailed history
| Free Download Paessler Netflow Tester 2.1 from download2.paessler.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Paessler SNMP Tester 3.2 Test and debug SNMP requests with Paessler SNMP Tester for free. Run simple SNMP requests against a device in your network, testing each single step of the SNMP request as it is
|Find all software similar on Paessler Netflow Tester 2.1|
- Cisco grabs mega-router bandwidth lead CISCO'S new next-generation router puts the company's products firmly in the lead for core network routers, with switching capacity of up to 92 terabits per second.
- Cisco Router Shakes IP Telephony World The release of another new router does not mean much in the highly competitive Internet-backbone world. But when that router comes from a company with established inroads into the industry that may fuel the growth of the router market -- telecommunication
|Find all news similar on Paessler Netflow Tester 2.1|