|Evaluate math expressions created at runtime in your VB projects. Compiled (fast). Define variables and 'user-defined' functions. Multiple expressions, Arithmetic, Boolean & logical operators, trig and htrig, internal functions, log, exp, iif, &more.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- ecGraph 2.13 Powerful graphing ActiveX control to create graphs in a huge range of styles. Great for scientific or technical graphs. Do a graph with just a few lines of code. Manipulate the layout at runtime. Multiple graphs. Drag, zoom and scroll. Much more.
- ecGrid 1.01 ActiveX control, edit text and pictures in grids using MSFlexGrid. Manipulate rows and columns. Mark cells as editable or locked. Cut copy and paste selected cells. Move and swap rows, set cell alignment, auto column widths and row heights.
|Show all author software|
ecMathExpr is an ActiveX control for Visual Basic programs, for compiling and evaluating math expressions created at runtime, from within your VB projects...
* Compiled, runs faster than simple parser methods
* Define any number of variables and assign values to them.
* Pre-compile 'user-defined' functions to use in other math expressions.
* Compile multiple math expressions that can use the pre-defined variables and user functions.
* Evaluate (fast and repeatedly) any of the compiled expressions.
* Arithmetic operators: ( ) + - * / ^ \ mod
* Boolean operators: not, and, or, xor
* Logical operators: = > >= <=
* Trigonometric functions: sin, cos, tan asin, acos, atan
* Hyperbolic trig functions: sinh, cosh, tanh asinh, acosh, atanh
* Internal functions: int, fix, sgn, sqr, fact, nCr, nPr, min, max, rnd
* Logarithmic and exponential functions: log, exp
* Logical if..then..else functions: iif(condition, if_true, if_false)
ecMathExpr, math, mathematics, expression, parser, compiler, ActiveX, ocx, component, control, VB, Visual Basic
| Freeware alternatives ecMathExpr 1.01|
| Free Download ecMathExpr 1.01 from encoreconsulting.com.au|