|Use this unique probability distribution calculation toolbox featuring 11 continuous and 4 discrete functions to plot graph and find values for probability density, cumulative distribution (CDF), survival and Hazard functions. Download for FREE!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:28|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- SLInvest 1.3 SLInvest is used to evaluate the financial efficiency of investment projects. SLInvest allows you to calculate main financial indicators of investment projects, which makes it possible to choose the most optimal and profitable investment
- Archim 2.0 Archim is a program for drawing the graphs of all kinds of functions. You can define a graph explicitly and parametrically, in polar and spherical coordinates, on a plane and in space (surface). Archim will be useful for teachers and students.
|Show all author software|
Computers, the restless machines with unprecedented precision are helpers to human beings at many tasks, these days. Almost any challenge involving heavy-calculation from predicting population growth to modeling complex space objects requires computing power of today.
Math software is still the ‘king of software products’ as it allows for calculations required in any aspect of modern life. However, often math software is bulky, overloaded with useless ‘features’ and requires reading 300-pages manual before attempting to use it.
Introducing SLGallery, the unique probability distribution calculation toolbox intended to bring straightforward and easy-to-use approach to math software!
SLGallery is an innovative product allowing mathematicians, economists, financial analytics, – virtually anyone who is into serious calculation and prediction of probabilities perform any related task fast and easy!
The product features 11 continuous and 4 discrete functions. With SLGallery it is possible to plot graphs and find values for probability density (PDF), cumulative distribution (CDF), survival and Hazard functions. Major distribution characteristics such as math ‘Mean’, standard deviation, coefficient of variation, Skewness and Kurtosis can be calculated as well as fractal value of a distribution function based on given probability.
SLGallery calculates new values and plots graphs immediately after you change an argument allowing for dynamic representation of probability distribution, saving precious time and providing accurate data for analysis.
Ease of use and comprehensive help system along with complete automation and precision calculations make this product a must-try for anyone who is into serious analytical reckoning!
Today, you have the chance to download for FREE version of SLGallery and try it yourself. It takes to ensure you get the impression of this innovative analytical tool!
quantile, probability distributions, statistical characteristics, CDF, Hazard
Pentium II, 5Mb free space on HDD, 32Mb RAM
| Free Download SLGallery 1.2 from stochastic-lab.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- StatAssist 2.0 View graphs and related properties of more than 40 probability distributions, calculate statistical moments, quantiles, and probabilities depending on the distribution parameters
- EasyFit 5.0 Fit more than 55 probability distributions to your data, select the best model, and apply the results to make business decisions. Reduce your analysis & simulation times by using
|Find all software similar on SLGallery 1.2|
- Supreme Court Ruling Invokes Questions about Internet Distribution, Copyright The Supreme Court's ruling against Grokster and StreamCast Networks in favor of the entertainment industry is being hailed as the first major adjustment of copyright enforcement to the realities of the Internet.
- Phoebe's Mineral Distribution These set of images were created during the Phoebe flyby on June 11, 2004. The images show the location and distribution of water-ice, ferric iron, carbon dioxide and an unidentified material on the tiny moon of Saturn. The first image was taken with ...
|Find all news similar on SLGallery 1.2|