BLOB Statistics is a tool for collecting, viewing and analyzing information about stored BLOB data. You can use BLOB Statistics to find out how much BLOB data is stored in the database, the size of the stored data and the data formats being used
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:29
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Description: What do you know about your BLOB data?
BLOB Statistics is a tool for collecting, viewing and analyzing information about stored BLOB data. With BLOB Statistics, you can determine the number of images, office documents, sounds, videos (etc.) stored in your Database (or Warehouse), how much space is used, what is the minimum, average and maximum size of data, etc.
-Automatically determines database BLOB objects and creates statistics for them
-Recognizes most popular data formats -Generates statistics for the entire database, for each table, for data formats
-Produces reports with drill-down details
-Supports ODBC and desktop Databases
BLOB Statistics supports the following reports:
1. Database Summary Report - The Summary Report contains summary information about BLOBs for the entire database.
2.Table Summary Report - The Table Summary Report contains summary information for each table.
3. Format Summary Report - The Format Summary Report includes information on all recognized formats.
4. Formats by Tables Report - This report allows you to determine which formats are used in each particular table.
5. Tables by Formats Report - This report allows you to determine in which tables each particular format is used.
6. Database: Recognized/Unrecognized Data - This report allows you to compare the properties of recognized and unrecognized data for the entire database.
7. Tables: Recognized/Unrecognized Data - This report allows you to compare the properties of recognized and unrecognized data for each table.
Ariacom Business Reports 6.2a Easy-to-use database reporting and multi-dimensional analysis tool with dynamic SQL generation. Generation of complex reports integrating cross tables. Native line, bar, point and
EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2 EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server is a complete solution for Microsoft SQL Server database administration and development. Components that focus on all critical MS SQL