PhotoAcute Studio processes sets of digital photographs taken in "continuous mode" to produce high-resolution, low-noise pictures, corrects brightness and chromatic aberrations. You will get an amazing image quality improvement.
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:37
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: PhotoAcute Studio improves the quality of photographs taken with digital cameras and camera phones. It increases resolution, reduces noise, removes chromatic aberrations, corrects brightness of overexposed and underexposed parts of the picture.
Most modern digital cameras and some camera phones support the so-called "continuous shooting" or "burst" mode. PhotoAcute Studio is an application primarily developed for processing sets of digital photographs taken in "continuous mode" to produce high-resolution, low-noise pictures. You will get amazing image quality improvement without changing your camera.
PhotoAcute Studio main features:
* Larger picture with super-resolution - more pixels in the image. By applying state-of-the-art super-resolution algorithms, tuned to a particular camera, PhotoAcute Studio produces up to 4 times larger photographs. That is not the digital zoom - the photographs really have more pixels, thus giving you more details. Small, thin and far away objects, traceries, textures and inscriptions become recognizable.
* Strong noise reduction without loosing the details. By correlating several snapshots, PhotoAcute Studio automatically reduces the noise on the photographs, without losing useful graphical information.
* The details in underexposed and overexposed parts of an image become visible.
* Color fringing correction. Every lens focuses light with different wavelengths on different positions. This causes chromatic aberration that is seen as "fringes" of color around the image. PhotoAcute corrects this aberration, minimizing the circle of confusion.
* Removal of unneeded moving objects from the scene.
* Fixing handshaking artifacts in low light conditions.
Our time-unlimited free trial mode allows you to evaluate all image processing features.
Cleanerzoomer 4.03c Cleanerzoomer 4 is an advanced image processing tool designed for reduction of different kinds of noises and artifacts as well as for sharpening and sharp-edge enlargement of
AKVIS Noise Buster 8.5 Software for noise suppression on digital and scanned images. Digital noise can be seen as grains or/and random red and blue pixels that compromise the smoothness of a photo. AKVIS
The Camera Is the FilmRethinking Digital Photography Since the first digital cameras arrived, and even during the era of video cameras, I have managed to take almost every new model made into the field. I've had enough experience with these cameras to conclude that eventually, serious photographers are goin
To Quiet a Whirring Computer, Fight Noise With Noise THE constant drone of a computer cooling fan can be annoying. But a professor at Brigham Young University has taken an unusual step to mute this noise: more noise, produced in just the right quantities from tiny loudspeakers that surround the fan.