|AlfaClock enhances your tray clock functionality. It can speak the time, start Windows applications at a specified time, indicate processor and memory loads and more...|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, Portuguese|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- NucleoTime 1.48 There is only one way to be 100% sure that your PC clock will be on time all the time. That is to install Nucleotime - a specialty tool that synchronizes PC clock with the help of US government approved atomic time servers. Try FREE.
- TaskFiles 1.1 Wonder what is that unknown application working in your system? You don't know what files it uses? TaskFiles will give you a full answer. It will show you a complete list of files and folders the program has opened for reading or modifying.
|Show all author software|
There are many software products available today that pretend to enhance your standard Windows tray clock. Unfortunately, most of them are concentrated on form and not on content. Normally, they use graphical "skins" to customize the look of the tray clock. They may also have other bells and whistles that are of little practical consequence to the user. After playing a while with these toy clocks, you realize that they do nothing but slow down your PC, interfering with full-screen applications or extending your task panel to occupy almost half of your screen.
AlfaClock enhances your tray clock functionality. Of course, you can customize the look, adjusting fonts, colors, backgrounds and more. But, the main goal of this program is simply to extend the tray clock functionality.
AlfaClock allows you to fully customize the content displayed in your tray clock area. There is a wide range of predefined templates to show the time, date, day of week and other info, and in various formats too. Advanced users can even define their own custom templates.
AlfaClock is a computerized watch. In addition to the info normally shown by a watch, AlfaClock can show statistics about your PC, processor and memory loads, etc.
The program can even synchronize your PC clock with atomic clocks via the Internet. But, in addition, AlfaClock has some unique features. For example, it can speak the time at specified intervals. The AlfaClock alarm mechanism has some advanced features as well. It will not only notify you at a specified
time, but can also start Windows applications for you.
A built-in calendar and floating panels that show time in different time zones, makes this a perfect office application.
Tired of toy-clocks? Give AlfaClock, a really useful Windows tray clock, a try.
atomic, clock, taskbar, xp, tray, alarm, sheduler
[-] "say the time every" feature now work normally
[*] Alarm-engine was changed
[*] Some small bugs were fixed
| Freeware alternatives AlfaClock2 2.44|
| Free Download AlfaClock2 2.44 from alfasoftweb.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Atomic Alarm Clock 6.25 Offers users a bunch of extra utilities, such as an alarm clock, skins for tray clock, an time synchronizer and more. Each alarm you set can be configured, wakeup or shutting down
- Skins Pack for Atomic Alarm Clock 1.1 Additional skins pack for Atomic Alarm Clock. Alert yourself about important events with different alarms and replace your computer tray clock using different skins. Computer Alarm
|Find all software similar on AlfaClock2 2.44|
- Review: Phone-Based Time Clock Works Many new cell phones come so tricked out with extra features that devising reasons to use them all can be quite a chore. So it was a pleasant surprise to encounter a simple new tool for Verizon Wireless phones called Timecard that actually enhances
- A Processor's Clock Speed Is Just One Measure of Performance The question I hear over and over from readers and friends goes something like this: "I need a computer for running Microsoft Office and browsing the Web, not much else. How fast of a processor should I get?"
|Find all news similar on AlfaClock2 2.44|