|The Mizu WebPhone is a lightweight SIP standard based VoIP web phone software implemented as a java applet that can be run from webpages|
Mar 10, 2014 16:49:39|
|Languages||English, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- Mizu VoIP SoftPhone 2.1.1 Mizu softphone is a professional SIP client application based on the latest standards, compatibile with any Internet Telephone Service Provider (ITSP) with lots of built-in features like call recording, conference mixing and HD Video
|Show all author software|
The Mizu browser Webphone (WebSIPPhone) is a lightweight standard based VoIP phone that can be run from the browsers, embeddable in your website. Based on the industry standard SIP protocol, it is compatible with all VOIP devices and services. It can call any other SIP soft phone (for free charge) or any landline or mobile number via your softswitch or a VoIP service provider of your choice.
The phone is implemented as a java applet/application and it is completely independent platform running on webpages, Windows desktop, MAC and Linux.
It can be used as a normal softphone running on your website or as Skype-like buttons (Click to Call).
The called person can accept the call on a VOIP device (soft phone, IP phone, call-center application) or can be contacted directly on their landline or mobile phone numbers. All usual call routing features can be enabled (call forward, call transfer, etc).
Features includes industry standard VoIP codec (G.729, G.7211, GSM, iLBC, opus, speex wideband) and a VoIP over HTTP tunneling and encryption (optional).
With Mizu-Webphone you can quickly add VoIP capabilities on your website. For example:
* Provide VoIP services right from your website without requiring the users to install any softphone
* VOIP enabled support pages when people can call your support people from your website.
* VOIP enabled forums when members can call each other
* VOIP enabled blogs
* VOIP enabled sales when customers can call agents
Intel Pentium II 500 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 30 MB free space
New Opus codec
New OGG recording
New Video module
New AEC module
New html skins
More flexibility with customization
71 bug fix and improvement
| Find last version of Mizu Webphone|
| Freeware alternatives Mizu Webphone 4.8.4|
| Free Download Mizu Webphone 4.8.4 from mizu-voip.com|