Share your master category list in the network. Public Categories for Outlook enables you to centrally administer the maintenance of your categories easily and fast, and for all Outlook versions directly in Outlook.
Public ShareFolder 1.2 Groupware for Outlook without Exchange: shared pst
Public ShareFolder make it possible for several users to connect an Outlook-PST file at the same time. The shared Outlook PST files with full access and rights for read and write.
Description: Public Categories for Outlook enables you to centrally administer the maintenance of your categories easily and fast, and for all Outlook versions directly in Outlook. You no longer need to manually export and import registry entries between computers. If you use public folders in Public ShareFolder or Microsoft Exchange Server, you can store the shared category list in a public folder so that all users have direct access to it.
Benefits of Public Categories:
- keep the same categories for all users and with all supported Outlook versions
- easy centralized administration of the shared category list directly in Outlook
- the central category list can be made accessible across the network with Public ShareFolder or an Exchange Server
- category colors of Outlook 2007 are supported and can therefore be kept consistent company-wide
- storage of the central category list in plain text in a posting
- easy backup of the central category list, because the single posting (message) can be saved and will be saved with the PST file
- administrators can directly edit the central category list
Public ShareFolder for Outlook 1.5 Share Microsoft Outlook PST files with all Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Emails and Notes with Public ShareFolder for Outlook. Without needing an Exchange Server or Windows Server