Basic Facts Worksheet Factory 3.0.0055
( View screenshot )
|The free Basic Facts Worksheet Factory can generate worksheets that will provide students with the practice they need to become proficient in the basic math operations.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:56|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Vocabulary Worksheet Factory 4.1.4 Easily create challenging vocabulary activities to advance and strengthen basic language skills. Includes crosswords, word searches, word jumbles, and lots more.
- Schoolhouse Test 2.3.9 Creating a quiz, test, or exam, has never been easier. Design custom tests to evaluate and reinforce learning in any subject using a variety of question types: multiple-choice, short answer, list, order, true false, matching, fill-in-the-blanks.
|Show all author software|
Need just the Facts? The free Basic Facts Worksheet Factory can generate worksheets that will provide students with the practice they need to become proficient in the basic math operations. You can easily create unlimited customized worksheets for the practice of arithmetic facts in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
It's incredibly easy to use with a very friendly interface that lets you see exactly what your worksheet will look like as you design it. Print your first worksheet within a minute even the first time you use the program.
You can create worksheets with as many questions as you wish from 1 to 100 and lay them out in either a horizontal or a vertical format. Then customize the worksheet by changing the picture, header, font, and riddle or quotation.
For easy marking, Basic Facts Worksheet Factory will automatically print an answer key that looks just like the worksheet, but with the answers.
- Intuitive and easy to use. Print your first math worksheet within a minute even the first time you use the program.
- A random number generator so that every worksheet is different.
- Create single operation or multiple operation worksheets.
- Multiplication tables that can be modified to show all or only selected numbers.
- Save your worksheets to print later or to use in future lessons.
- See exactly what your math worksheet will look like as you design it with the WYSIWYG interface (What You See Is What You Get).
- Provides complete control over the level, composition, and number of questions on the worksheet. You can even change individual numbers.
- Vertical or horizontal question layout.
- A riddle generator to add a touch of humor to the worksheet.
- Use clipart and pictures to add color and interest to the worksheet. Accepts .gif, .jpg, .wmf, and .bmp graphics formats.
- And it's FREE!
subtraction, division, addition, teacher, worksheet, tool, math, mathematics, multiplication
Pentium class processor, 10 MB hard-disk space, Super VGA (800 x 600)
| Find last version of Basic Facts Worksheet Factory|
| Free Download Basic Facts Worksheet Factory 3.0.0055 from schoolhousetech.com|
- Teachers to cap astronaut course phase 1 BEIJING, July 23 (Xinhuanet) -- Three teachers have been chosen to become astronauts. Their main mission is to inspire school children to become enthusiastic about space exploration.
- No Great Teacher Left Behind Former IBM CEO Louis Gerstner, chairman of the Teaching Commission, the group of educators and business leaders he founded in 2003 to promote educational reform, spoke to reporters on Apr. 5 about his campaign to boost teacher quality in America (see BW
|Find all news similar on Basic Facts Worksheet Factory 3.0.0055|