DoneEx XCell Compiler 1.6.7
( View screenshot )
|Compile XLS to EXE application (which requires MS Excel to run) with securely hidden formulas. Main features:protect EXE with regkey; set limit of work period for EXE file; save/load changed data; apply your own image as a splash screen; and more.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:55|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- DoneEx Unit Converter 1.0 With few clicks of mouse you can easily create dropdown boxes of your own choices of units, from large number of units, in MS Excel cells.
- DoneEx AppBinder ActiveX 1.1.2 This ActiveX library allows you to organize data exchange between any programs which use the standard input/output streams. You can start any DOS or Win32 Console program and use its standard input/output streams data in your application.
|Show all author software|
Compile MS Excel spreadsheet into EXE application (which requires MS Excel to run) with securely hidden formulas. The complied EXE securely hides formulas in binary format and protects your algorithms from being copied. XCell Compiler offers very easy and hassle free excel file copy protection. With its registration key/license management feature you can protect your excel application from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, end user license agreement (EULA).
Main features are:
- Compile your XLS file into an application (EXE File).
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format.
- Create registration/license based application.
- Hardware locking! Lock your excel application to target computer.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE.
- Excel application copy protection, illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Restrict the time period of usages for your application.
- Save/Load changed data from/to compiled EXE.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
- Eliminates the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
- Prevents information from being altered in an unauthorized manner.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name.
- Install your Add-ins (XLA files) on your customers computers.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- Add your own end user license agreement information.
- Simple and effective protection procedure, no need for additional programming.
- Trial version feature, Easily create demo version of your excel application, with date limitations.
antipiracy, compile, excel, EULA, generate, hidden, xla, xlstoexe, Windows, install, XCell, converter, registration, formula, cell, key, convert, hide, secure, compiler, licensing, protect, office, xls, spreadsheet, workbook, exe, xls2exe, download, licen
Microsoft Excel 2000/XP/2003/2007
| Freeware alternatives DoneEx XCell Compiler 1.6.7|
| Free Download DoneEx XCell Compiler 1.6.7 from doneex.com|