Orion Netflow Traffic Analyzer 2.1
( View screenshot )
|Free trial software: Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer enables network engineers to quickly capture and analyze Cisco NetFlow data to examine network traffic by user, application, department, conversation, interface and protocol.|
More author software:
- Professional Edition 5.2 A collection of over 30 Network Discovery, Monitoring and Management tools. Includes NETWORK MONITOR with email alerting, BANDWIDTH MONITOR, MIB WALK, IP NETWOR BROWSER, MAC ADDRESS DISCOVERY & many more. Pound for Pound, the best toolset available.
|Show all author software|
Download a free trial version of SolarWinds Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer to achieve a new level of visibility into network traffic behavior and trends. Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer enables network engineers to quickly capture and analyze Cisco NetFlow data to examine network traffic by user, application, department, conversation, interface and protocol, providing valuable insight into which users and applications are consuming the most bandwidth.
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer converts NetFlow data into charts and tables that offer network engineers an easy way to identify and isolate the cause and source of network problems, as well as to examine historical performance information to help plan for future growth. Pie charts show the distribution of bandwidth across different types of traffic (e.g., HTTP, FTP, VoIP) and across different users, while line charts show the usage patterns over time. NetFlow Traffic Analyzer can also identify the source of external traffic inbound to the corporate network.
Additionally, integration with SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor provides users with even deeper visibility into traffic patterns and device performance, delivering valuable usage, performance, and availability statistics.
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer quickly answers questions, such as:
• Which applications are consuming network bandwidth?
• Which users are generating the most traffic?
• Which IP addresses are my top talkers?
• Should I upgrade my WAN bandwidth?
• What is the historical trend of bandwidth on my WAN and LAN links?
• When my network is running hot, what's going on?
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer also:
• Optimizes network resource allocation
• Enables quick troubleshooting of network problems
• Profiles users' consumption patterns
• Profiles applications' consumption patterns
• Enables quick access to traffic data
• Scales to monitor interfaces with multi-gigabit throughput
• Enables long-term storage of NetFlow data
free, network, performance, storage, analysis, download, data, bandwidth, consumption, historical, software, NetFlow, traffic, Cisco
Pentium III 800, 20 MB HDD, 256 MB RAM, IIS
Support for Orion accounts limitation, web console installation, Windows 2003 x64.
| Find last version of Orion Netflow Traffic Analyzer|
| Freeware alternatives Orion Netflow Traffic Analyzer 2.1|
| Free Download Orion Netflow Traffic Analyzer 2.1 from ftp:|