|Mariko 3D is a handsome board game that is similar to domino. You have to fill up the board as much as possible with stones, each of them can be placed only adjacent to a stone that shares either its color or its figure.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Trembling Towers 1.18 In this unusual puzzle game your job is really simple: create towers! But be careful: The more stones you are using the more the tower will wobble. Until you have sort out all mission goals and the tower did not collapse you have solved the level.
- All-Time Mahjongg 1.18 The game offers you a new version of the classic game Mahjongg, one of the most popular board games at all!It comes with a lot of features other Mahjongg games do not have.It includes 200 layouts,4 background musics,6 tile sets,9 background graphics.
|Show all author software|
Mariko 3D is a remake of the popular tactical game Ishido, an ancient japanese board game. You are given a set of 72 tiles, each marked with a specific color and figure.The stones are presented one at a time, and you place them on a board with 96 slots. You have to fill up the board as much as possible with stones in a specific way: each of them can be places only adjacent to a stone that shares either its color or its figure. The more stones that your stone touches, the more points you earn for that stone. The game is won by making the highest score possible, but you will quickly find other goals to achieve, such as using all the tiles or scoring four-way matches around the starting board. Like all great board games, Marikos concept is deceptively simple, but offers a deeply complex and challenging experience. Mariko proofs that a game does not need many rules to be sophisticated. The concept is simple, yet each new move offers a wealth of possibilities to be explored, making this a perfect entry for the deep-thinking strategist. The game has a tutorial and a training mode for the beginner. 14 different difficulties (level), for example: time limit per move, provides for new challenges. The full version contains four layouts with different tile sets.
Gzwo, Ishido, tactical game, board game, ancient, japanese, Japan, domino, mahjongg, mah jongg, mah jong, mahjong
3D graphics cart, DirectX 8.1 or better, 12 MB hard disc space, 128 MB RAM
bugs eleminated and tutorial reworked
| Find last version of Mariko 3D|
| Freeware alternatives Mariko 3D 1.28|
| Free Download Mariko 3D 1.28 from gzwo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MahJong Suite 13.0 MahJong Suite is a high-quality collection of MahJong solitaire games. Each MahJong game has millions of possible shuffles to play, so the game remains fresh no matter how many
|Find all software similar on Mariko 3D 1.28|
- Japan's Docomo Unveils 3G Phones with 3D Sound Japan's largest mobile operator, NTTDoCoMo Inc. (9437.T), unveiled on Wednesday a new line ofadvanced mobile phones with stereo-quality surround sound,high-resolution digital cameras, and a special chip that allowsowners to use their phones as a debit car
- Samsung readies 3D gaming phone South Korean electronics giant Samsung on Friday announced its foray into the multibillion-dollar mobile-gaming market by unveiling a new phone that has 3D capabilities.
|Find all news similar on Mariko 3D 1.28|