|The ToRTF file format converter can convert these file formats to portable RTF: Windows WordPad, Microsoft Word 2, 6.0-95, 97-2002, 2003, 2007, Word Perfect, Works, HTML and other types. No MS Office is required. Optimized for dual-core CPU.|
Oct 26, 2014 17:11:14|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Atrise Golden Section 5.1.0 This program is an unique design tool for artists, designers, programmers, photographers. It allows you design using the golden section proportion visually over your preferred design software.
- Atrise HTMLock 2.2.1 HTMLock allows you to create password protected HTML pages and hide HTML source of your pages. With this tool you can encrypt HTML pages and place them on your web site, CD, DVD, or hard drive. You can password protect HTML and text files
|Show all author software|
The ToRTF file format converter can convert these file formats to portable RTF: Windows WordPad, Microsoft Word 2, 6.0-95, 97-2002, 2003, 2007, Word Perfect, Works, HTML and other types. No Microsoft Office installed is required. Optimized for dual-core CPU.
rtf, converter, convert, html, doc, xls, office
Tested with Windows 10 Technical Preview.; Andrew Revvo CA-signed.; Installer minor changes.
| Freeware alternatives Atrise ToRTF 3.1.0|
| Free Download Atrise ToRTF 3.1.0 from atrise.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- UseOffice .Net 126.96.36.199 UseOffice .Net is a robust component for converting between DOC, DOCX, HTML, RTF, XLS, XLSX PPT, PPTX CSV to PDF documents. The component is created in C# and can be used in .Net
- Word/Doc Excel/Xls to Htm Html Converter 5.2 Word/Doc Excel/Xls to Htm Html Converter is powerful and convenient software that makes it easy to convert different document formats including doc, docm, docx, xls, xlsx, xlsm
|Find all software similar on Atrise ToRTF 3.1.0|
- Microsoft Ships Word Doc Redaction Tool The Microsoft Office Word 2003 plug-in offers a simple interface for blacking out sections of confidential data from documents.
- Doc Linked to First 'Test-Tube Baby' Dies Dr. Georgeanna Seegar Jones, who helped develop the program that led to America's first "test-tube baby," has died. She was 92. Jones died Saturday of cardiac arrest at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. She had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in t
|Find all news similar on Atrise ToRTF 3.1.0|