Advanced Installer for Java 6.4
( View screenshot )
|Advanced Installer For Java 6.4 is a Windows Installer authoring tool with built-in support for Java applications, integrating them fully into the Windows OS and making them look and feel just like a native application.|
More author software:
- Advanced Installer Professional 6.4 Advanced Installer 6.4 is a Windows Installer authoring tool which enables developers and system administrators to easily build and repackage complex applications into reliable, ready to deploy MSI and EXE installers, patches and on-line updates.
|Show all author software|
Advanced Installer For Java 6.4 is a Windows Installer authoring tool which enables developers to easily build native launchers, installers, patches and on-line updates for Java applications, integrating them fully into the operating system and making them look and feel just like native applications.
With a painstaking attention to detail, Advanced Installer ensures your application can be used like any regular, Windows native program: with its own process name, icon, version, splash screen, digital signature, shortcuts, file associations and so on.
The standard Windows install technology, Windows Installer, gives you the best possible integration of your application in the Windows Platform. It also ensures the smallest possible footprint by producing zero-overhead install packages which contain only native Windows Installer data with no additional runtime requirements. Together with strong LZMA compression and Pack200 packing this results in tiny installers.
Uniquely focusing from its very beginnings on the ease of use, Advanced Installer is completely GUI-driven, with intuitive and simple access to all the powerful functionality it offers. Friendly wizards, smart assistants and re-packagers allow even non-experts to produce complete, valid and reliable installers in mere minutes.
Install packages can run on all Microsoft Windows operating systems, from 95 to the latest Vista, both 32 and 64-bit. Native Mac OS X bundles can also be generated from the same project file. A required JRE can be bundled or downloaded and installed on demand. Additional applications and components are supported as prerequisites, merge modules, or through repackaging and importing.
A few of the numerous features packed in Advanced Installer: software auto-updater, full dialog editor, digital signatures, EXE bootstrapper, over 25 localizations, CD/DVD autorun, user accounts, task scheduler, XML updates, Java services and many more are ready to be used with just a few mouse clicks.
msi, windows, installer
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
The 6.4 version adds full 64-bit support for Java programs is provided with a native 64-bit version of the Java launcher which can load your application into a discovered (or optionally bundled) 64-bit Java Runtime Environment.
Collaboration of multiple developers on different computers is even easier with the addition of custom, per-machine configurable project path Variables. A friendly wizard automates the conversion process.
Full transaction support for SQL scripts and the ability to automatically discover and display Microsoft SQL Servers available on the network at install time.
| Freeware alternatives Advanced Installer for Java 6.4|
| Free Download Advanced Installer for Java 6.4 from advancedinstaller.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MT4 Trade Copier 188.8.131.52 Trade Copier is a software use to copy orders from master MetaTrader accounts to slave accounts simultaneously. Support different MT4 brokers.Support 4-digit and 5-digit quotes
- InstallAware Studio Admin for MSI NX InstallAware for Windows Installer can import existing MSI setup packages and let you customize their behavior. Using the redistributable automation interface, you may also
|Find all software similar on Advanced Installer for Java 6.4|
- Sun Micro to Roll Out Major Java Software Advances Sun Microsystems Inc. will rollout major enhancements to its developer tools for the Javaprogramming language and will contribute next-generationcomputing desktop technologies to the open-source community,the computer maker said on Sunday.
- Sun talks up Java advances SANTA CLARA, CALIF. -- Simplifying Java programming is on the minds of Java development executives at Sun, but making the language available via an open source format remains off the table, according to executives at a Sun “Chalk Talk” session
|Find all news similar on Advanced Installer for Java 6.4|