|Archim is a program for drawing the graphs of all kinds of functions. You can define a graph explicitly and parametrically, in polar and spherical coordinates, on a plane and in space (surface). Archim will be useful for teachers and students.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:27|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- SLInvest 1.3 SLInvest is used to evaluate the financial efficiency of investment projects. SLInvest allows you to calculate main financial indicators of investment projects, which makes it possible to choose the most optimal and profitable investment
- SLGallery 1.2 Use this unique probability distribution calculation toolbox featuring 11 continuous and 4 discrete functions to plot graph and find values for probability density, cumulative distribution (CDF), survival and Hazard functions. Download for FREE!
|Show all author software|
Archim is a program for drawing the graphs of all kinds of functions. You can define a graph explicitly and parametrically, in polar and spherical coordinates, on a plane and in space (surface). Archim will be useful for teachers and students, as well as for everyone who is interested min geometry. With Archim, you will draw the graph of any function and form, just use your imagination. Archim has a wizard making it easier to draw graphs and more than 30 various sample functions. Sends us the formula of a beautiful and original graph and you will get Archim for free! Navigation: The working area of the program can be conventionally divided into two parts: you enter your formula and its parameters in the "Function" area, while the graph of this function is drawn in the "Graph" section. You can use your mouse to rotate the graph in any direction (with the left mouse button, you can rotate it left/right and up/down, while with the right mouse button, you can rotate it clockwise and counterclockwise). You can change the color of the graph and the method of filling (for a surface), background and grid colors, the scale and perspective level of the displayed graph.
graphs, function, chart, plot, 3d graph, polar, coordiantes
Pentium II, 5Mb free space on HDD, 32Mb RAM
Spline functions; Export Graph Image
| Find last version of Archim|
| Free Download Archim 2.0 from stochastic-lab.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Grapholic 1 Grapholic is an extremely useful tool for maximizing data visualization.You can convert your raw data into meaningful Graphs in just a few clicks. The simple steps you follow are
- Advanced Grapher 2.2 Graphing, curve fitting and calculating software. Graphs Cartesian, polar and parametric functions, graphs of tables, implicit functions and inequalities. Calculus features
|Find all software similar on Archim 2.0|
- Polar Bear Census Shows 3,000 Off Arctic Europe About 3,000 polar bears live around theArctic Barents Sea off northern Europe, according to a firstcensus on Thursday that sets a benchmark to judge bears'vulnerability to pollution and melting ice.
- New 3D Screen Requires No Special Goggles A German research institutehas developed a screen that requires no special glasses todisplay three-dimensional images and can be viewed even fromthe side.
|Find all news similar on Archim 2.0|