EasyWare Commerce allows merchants with little or no technical know-how to build powerful e-commerce-enabled Web sites. The sites allow users to browse for products and place orders online, and are compatible with a range of popular payment providers
EasyWare Shopping Cart 6.006B EasyWare Shopping Cart allows merchants basic HTML skills to add powerful e-commerce features to their existing web sites. It allows creation of unlimited products and web sites, supports multiple languages/currencies and popular payment providers.
Description: EasyWare Commerce allows merchants with little or no technical know-how to build powerful e-commerce-enabled Web sites. The sites allow users to browse for products and place orders online, and are compatible with a range of popular payment providers.
The main strength of EasyWare is its ease of use. It allows creation of unlimited stores and products and supports multiple languages. It is probably the least complicated e-commerce application on the market, today. And although we have made it as user-friendly as possible, we have not sacrificed the power of the software. The aim of Easyware is to remove the fear many people have of new technology, while at the same time showing its power and benefits. We guarantee that - like our man in the hammock - most first-time users would be able to create powerful e-stores in minutes, without needing to consult the help files.
Users who would like to add ecommerce features to existing web sites should use EasyWare Shopping Cart instead.
Minimal resource demands:
EasyWare requires only that the host computer runs a Windows operating system (95, 98, ME, NT or XP) and has 32MB of RAM and 55Mb of free disk space.
Other features include:
* allows the creation of unlimited stores, unlimited products and unlimited web sites/stores
* allows merchants to view web pages on the local browser before they are published
* works with all server types (PHP recommended)
* enables e-mail notification to the store owner whenever an order is placed
* includes built in FTP for instant site publishing
* supports the use of multiple templates
* allows templates customisation
* uses simple tree-view user-interface with a powerful drag and drop feature
Change Info: Changes to the fixed width of the generated web, Changes the size of the 'generate web' pop-up (webtools.java), reduce intances of "view generated web..." failure immediately after the web is generated.