|XINS is a Web Services framework. APIs are defined in a simple XML format. Then the specifications in HTML, the WSDL file, the Java client and server side code are generated from the specifications. APIs accept SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, JSON and more.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:16|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- JLearnIt 5.0 JlearnIt is a multilingual dictionary sorted by categories that helps you learn vocabulary of another language progressively (each word has a level of use).Many languages are available including English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German and Italian.
- JLearnItPDA 2.1 JLearnItPDA is a multilingual dictionary. The languages included are English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian and Latin.If the word is not found, the nearest words are shown.
|Show all author software|
XINS is a Web Services framework. XINS is a technology used to define, create and invoke remote APIs. APIs are defined in a simple XML format. Then the specifications in HTML and in OpenDocument format, the test forms, the WSDL included the XML Schema, the Java client and server side code are generated from the specifications. APIs accept SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, Yahoo! JSON, JSON-RPC and more. Java, PHP, Perl and Ajax examples are provided. XINS has also command to generate unit tests, stubs or to run the API. XINS main focus is simplicity and usability.
xins, java, web services, framework, soap, wsdl, rest, xml-rpc, ajax, free, open source, json, library
| Free Download XINS 2.2 from downloads.sourceforge.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Adivo TechWriter for Web Services 2009.R3 Document your Web Services like a Pro! Adivo TechWriter for Web Services is the fast and easy way to generate accurate and professional looking documentation for web services
- KonaKart 220.127.116.11 KonaKart is a java-based enterprise eCommerce / shopping cart application that provides everything that retailers need to sell their products over the Internet. KonaKart is a
|Find all software similar on XINS 2.2|
- Java to get Web services, XML improvements Sun Microsystems officials at the JavaOne conference in San Francisco on Monday presented road maps for the Java programming language, providing details on planned improvements such as boosts for Web services and XML.
- BEA's Project Beehive to Open-Source Workshop Framework Officials say the move will help make the company's tools framework a standard in the enterprise Java space, while also speeding the adoption of service-oriented architectures.
|Find all news similar on XINS 2.2|