BatchUpdater for Outlook 1.1
( View screenshot )
|Update Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes records in batch quickly and smartly.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Windows API Hooking SDK 2.15 Windows API Hooking SDK helps you hooking Windows APIs or functions in other Dlls, and replace the API function or Dlls' function to your own function, it can be used in VC++,VB,C++ Builder,Delphi,etc.
|Show all author software|
BatchUpdater for Outlook lets you update Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Tasks information in batch quickly and smartly.
- When you need to modify multiple Outlook Contact records, for example, modify the company name, job title or phone numbers of a lot of Contact records.
Through the Outlook user interface, you need to modify them one by one. With BatchUpdater, you can do this step by step in a few clicks. It is very easy to use and will avoid the typo mistakes.
- BatchUpdater is also very helpful if you need to update the subjects, details or any other fields of the appointments, meetings in the Outlook Calendar.
Advantages of using BatchUpdater:
- Save so much effort: BatchUpdater updates multiple records in one time.
- Avoid mistakes: If you do all the updating manually, you may make some mistakes you don't even know. BatchUpdater won't inject typo errors.
- Easy to use: BatchUpdater provides a wizard user interface lets you update records step by step.
- Almost all the writable record fields are supported. You may update all the information in the Contacts, Calendar Appointments and Tasks.
- Rich update modes are supported. For example, for the text string fields, the available update modes are: Set, Append, Insert, Replace, etc.
Outlook Update, Outlook Batch, Outlook Multiple, Multiple Update, Batch Update, Update Outlook Contact, Update Outlook Calendar, Update Outlook Task, Modify Outlook
| Freeware alternatives BatchUpdater for Outlook 1.1|
| Free Download BatchUpdater for Outlook 1.1 from livepim.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- BatchUpdater for Lotus Notes 1.1 Update Lotus Notes Contacts, Calendar and Tasks records in batch quickly and smartly BatchUpdater for Lotus Notes lets you update Lotus Notes Contacts, Calendar and Tasks
- BatchUpdater for Palm Desktop 1.1 Update Palm Desktop Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Memo records in batch quickly and smartly. BatchUpdater for Palm Desktop lets you update Palm Desktop Contacts, Calendar and Tasks
|Find all software similar on BatchUpdater for Outlook 1.1|
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
- PluggedIn: Online calendars make a comeback After becoming popular during theInternet's heyday in the late nineties, the online calendarsthat people used to track appointments and events got dated.
|Find all news similar on BatchUpdater for Outlook 1.1|