Do you ever find yourself forgetting your passwords or searching endlessly for that little piece of paper that you wrote them on? We have the solution: Secure Store 2.0 stores your passwords on your system using 128 bit encryption.
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:10
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Description: Do you ever find yourself forgetting your passwords or searching endlessly for that little piece of paper that you wrote them on? We have the solution: Secure Store 2.0 stores your passwords on your system using 128 bit encryption to ensure that you never forget a password again! This innovative program logs all of your passwords and conveniently organizes them by category.
* Auto fill feature allows you to login to your accounts with one click of a button.
* Stay organized with Secure Store! Categories help to keep all of your alike accounts and passwords together…banking accounts with banking passwords, e-mail accounts with e-mail passwords…choose from a list of pre-defined categories or customize your own!
128-bit encryption assures security in saving your passwords.
* Secure Store is a multi-user environment, which allows you and the rest of your family to store and protect all of your passwords separately. Each family member has the option of setting up a unique username and password, which keeps your own accounts and passwords private!
* Auto Updates allow you to download the newest version of Secure Store to assure that you have access to all of the latest updates.
* Forgot Password link ensures that you will never be locked out of Secure Store. An email will be sent to you with your password.
* Includes links to all of your frequently used websites.
My Password Manager for Pocket PC 1.0 My Password Manager for Pocket PC is intuitive, simple, fast and 100% safe and secure utility to store confidential data like credit card PIN codes, bank account numbers, access
Ever Password 1.8.2 Ever Password is a free password manager secures your passwords of different accounts from banks to emails with military-grade encrytion. Giving you control of your accounts and