Description: DragonDB - MVB Edition is an SQL database engine and software development toolkit for creating Microsoft Pocket PC and Smartphone database applications using AppForge MobileVB (version 3.2 or later). DragonDB is built upon SQLite3 so its databases are portable to all platforms and applications which support the SQLite3 database format.
Affordable licensing options are available.
* Very affordable - No royalty fees when deploying your application.
* Rapid development - Easy to use API with a full featured SQL relational database engine.
* Trivial deployment - Simply include a couple of shared libraries with your application.
* Trivial management - Zero-configuration - no setup or administration needed.
* Small code footprint - Approximately 300KB for either Pocket PC or Smartphone platforms.
* High performance - Efficient/optimized design yields extremely fast queries and other database operations.
* Multiplatform portability - A database may simply be copied from one platform to another (binary compatibility).
* Lifetime updates - Updates are free for your licensed major version number.
* Responsive support - Our goal is help make you successful by supporting our licensed clients in a timely and effective fashion.
Code-VB6 4.2 With Code-VB coding tools added to your Visual Basic development environment (VBE) you create better Visual Basic code faster. A set of 20 specialized code builders supports the
Windows Mobile Pocket PC Barcode DLL 5.0 Generate barcode images on Windows CE .NET and Microsoft Windows Mobile devices including Pocket PC with this Compact Framework DLL. Supported symbologies include Code 128, Code
Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.