|OpenSebJ is a pre and post production music mixing tool; allowing both realtime composition and pre-setup replay. This unique mix makes OpenSebJ a creative and versatile audio tool.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:08|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
OpenSebJ is a free real time audio sample mixer that runs on Microsoft Windows operating systems. The source code for OpenSebJ is released under the GNU General Public License.
Some of OpenSebJ's features include:
* Supports loading of 255 Audio samples (wave format), which can be played in real time
* Sample properties such as, Volume, Pan and Frequency can be adjusted individually for each sample (even during mid play)
* A composition tool is provided, presented in a familiar multi-track sequencer environment. Looping compositions are also supported.
* Samples can be linked to keys on the keyboard and trigged in real time when a key press occurs
* Each sample can also have the play cursor position adjusted while the sample is playing, to provide a virtual needle to be moved
* Stream to disk recording, allows all audio played from OpenSebJ to be saved
* Beat Bot / Drum Machine included
audio, sample, mixing, tool, beat, box, realtime, real, time, composition, music, program, software, Open, Source, Open Source, VJ, Video, DJ
.Net Framework 2.0
Rewrite of Audio Interface, easier to use.
| Free Download OpenSebJ 0.43 from evolvingsoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MixMeister Pro 5.0 Use pro-level tools to mix audio and video for live DJ performances, webcasts, or unattended playback. MixMeister Pro DJ software allows you to import thousands of audio and video
- ArKaos VJ 3.5 Software-based visual synthesizer for PC or Mac. It is a tool for VJs or visual artists to create and control live visual performances. ArKaos VJ can also be used as a powerful
|Find all software similar on OpenSebJ 0.43|