|“Aquatic of Sherwood” is a fun quest for the missing bride with a bubble-popup gimmick. Match 3 or more bubbles to pop them up. With its humorous character, 50 levels to go and 9 cool bonuses, the game doesn’t grow stale in a short while.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:34|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Tiny Cars 2 1.1 The famous arcade racing game is back! All fans' requests came into play in more bonuses, the Multiplayer mode, improved AI, and advanced cars. What is really important is that the game became more interesting and adventurous! Have real double fun!
- Aqua Bubble 2 1.02 Hundreds of aquatics across the world cry out for help in fighting with
the floods. Protect the innocent creatures and rescue their little houses!
|Show all author software|
“Aquatic of Sherwood” is a fun quest for the missing bride with a tricky bubble popup gimmick. The game comes to life in the Sherwood forest, as Aquatic, an amusing water bubble gentleman and a happy fiance, suddenly discovers that he has lost his beloved, Miss Aquatica. Puzzled but not panicky, Aquatic and his companions start looking around for the bride.
The path of the hero is not easy, as it involves plenty of puzzle-solving before he discovers Aquatica. On each level there is an odd bubble-popup gimmick to play with. This gimmick looks like two poles, stuck in the ground, and a rope on top that connects them. Inside of this “playing field” are colored bubbles. The trick of the game is to shoot a bubble with a crossbow so that it falls onto two or more bubbles of the same color. They pop up, and you score.
The player can opt for two play modes – arcade and puzzle. In the arcade mode you must keep pace with the bubbles that move up toward the rope. If they reach it, the game is lost. To win the level, the player must pop up a certain amount of bubbles. For an unhurried play fun, the player may choose the puzzle mode that requires clearing all given bubbles only. To add more challenge to the game, the player can choose from easy, medium and hard difficulty levels.
Similar to other puzzles from the Aquatic series, “Aquatic of Sherwood” resembles a wonderfully crafted cartoon with quality graphics and animations. The hero is amusingly responsive to the player. He cheers you up with remarks in an odd language, spins meaningfully a coin when you score, scratches head when you shoot and miss, and even starts drowsing when you stop playing. All this adds more fun to puzzle-solving, which is already exciting in itself.
afterwork, christmas, desktop, free, download, bubble, arcade, bust-a-move, shoot, ball, kids, puzzle, xmas, snood, game
Processor Pentium 166 or higher, DirectX 3.0 or higher, 1 Mb Video, 16 Mb RAM
| Find last version of Aquatic of Sherwood|
| Freeware alternatives Aquatic of Sherwood 1.05|
| Free Download Aquatic of Sherwood 1.05 from en.realore.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Bubble Xmas 1.0 Have you ever played with Xmas bubbles? If not, this is your chance! Explore Xmas mood with new Bubble Xmas! Santa prefers Bubble Xmas! Have you ever played with Xmas bubbles? If
|Find all software similar on Aquatic of Sherwood 1.05|
- Outsourcing May Be a New Enterprise Ball Game The outsourcing of certain business processes, along with the outsourcing of such functions as manufacturing, research and development, has become a standard practice for most enterprises.
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on Aquatic of Sherwood 1.05|