|Encryption for email and attachments, or store private files on public servers. PackMan (Package Manager) stores files within it's own compressed and ciphered file format. Built in RTF common word processing format, contact manager password mgmt.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Author||United Business Technologies||
click for full size
More author software:
- fileXfer 1.5 Remote machine access for files,registry,processes,services. All commands are scriptable so that a script may be run to change remote machines or read values. Full control of process and services Kill, Launch, Stop, Start, and remotely reboot.
|Show all author software|
Encryption for email and attachments, or store private files on public servers. PackMan (Package Manager) stores files within it's own compressed and ciphered file format. Built in RTF common word processing format. Use of the built in Contact Manager is optional, and when enabled it will auto-supply password for you so you do not need to remember a separate password for each contact, especially useful when used with email contacts because it has a seamless integration with Outlook and other windows email clients, just click the attachment and you will know for certain who it is from, and you know for certain nobody else saw the information in transit. It supports drag and drop Windows Shell integration similar to WinZip, and is especially fast for what it does. Full 128 bit encryption, and compression for all data and documents stored in the package. The file format has a public interface available through ActiveX or a DLL and comes with examples to auto-generate PackMan compatible files from Visual Basic and other programming languages. Packman supports 64 bit file storage, unlike the cramped 32 bit limits of Winzip it holds more files, and packages may be very large. Packman file storage supports versioning, so that the same file from the same location may be added multiple times as the contents of that file change over time. The best part is that PackMan is 100% free, it never nags you to pay for it, it never expires, and there are no advertisements in it.
compression, encryption, privacy, compress, PackMan, email, cipher, encrypt, zip, package, contact, editor, RTF
| Find last version of Packman|
| Free Download Packman 2.02 from UB2B.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- CryptoNote 4.0 CryptoNote is a secure RTF & HTML notes keeper, personal information database, journal/diary, file encryptor and email encryption utility. Clip and save webpage articles and
- WinZip 19.5.11532.0 Manage, protect and share your files in an all-new modern interface with the world’s #1 Zip utility. WinZip 19 offers new file management features—including browsing, copying
|Find all software similar on Packman 2.02|
- G On The Spot, Google Responds To Email Privacy Concerns Gmail, Google's new email service, has come under considerable scrutiny since the company announced its intention to enter the email market in late March. Because of its controversial ad model, in which an automated program scans user's emails in order to
- Email Privacy The emails we send on the Internet are wide open, not encrypted unless we encrypt them. They pause momentarily on their way from mail server to mail server to your inbox.
|Find all news similar on Packman 2.02|