IP Privacy is a privacy protection tool that hides your IP address preventing your surfing habits and your internet activity over the Internet form being tracked by websites or Internet Service Providers.
Description: IP Privacy is a privacy protection tool that hides your IP address preventing your surfing habits and your internet activity over the Internet form being tracked by websites or Internet Service Providers.
The solution uses anonymous proxies (gateways to the internet) routing all your Internet traffic through them. You can:
- browse anonymously, check mails, participate in newsgroups using proxies form different countries at your choice
- interact with websites anonymously: using proxies that allow you to post messages, game, cast votes, post on forum, use IP - based trials
IP Privacy provides a good online privacy protection by cleaning all online traces that may harm or use inadvertently information on your computer:
- Clear Internet History
- Clear Typed URL
- Clear Temporary Internet Files
- Clear Cookies
- Clear Auto Complete Forms History
- Clear Auto complete Password History
- Clear Internet Favorites
IP Privacy also protects computer from the action of invasive codes:
- Blocks ActiveX - ActiveX controls add interest to sites through multimedia but the controls can also harbor malicious code such as viruses. Most sites will function properly with ActiveX controls disabled.
Nokia funding Minimo browser project, anonymous sources say According to a CNET story published last week, Nokia underwrote the Minimo project, an effort to create a standards-compliant browser for embedded use by shrinking Mozilla. The worldwide mobile phone leader currently uses the commercial Opera browser in .
Savvy Web Surfers Catch New Wave of Browsers Since Microsoft won the browser wars inthe late 1990s, its Internet Explorer software has been the waymost people surf the Web. But with some slick new challengerson the scene, that may be about to change.