|S3Dfree 2000 is the FREE unregistered version of Solid3D. Solid3D Fastener library is a productivity tool for AutoCAD allows you to create solid models of assorted Nuts, Bolts, Screws and Washers.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:14|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Gear Factory 6 Gear Factory allows you to easily add standard or custom gears to your Drawing. The gear models created are standard AutoCAD solid models that can be added to your assembly drawing as 3D model or 2D entities.
- IsoMaker 2000 6 IsoMaker 2000 is a technical illustration drawing aid for AutoCAD. It converts 2D AutoCAD entities into isometric entities. Its function is to convert orthographic views into isometric views.
|Show all author software|
S3Dfree 2000 is the FREE unregistered version of Solid3D. Solid3D Fastener library is a productivity tool for AutoCAD allows you to create solid models of assorted Nuts, Bolts, Screws and Washers. The fastener is automatically created after selecting the desired properties, and clicking on the OK button. Standard fasteners may be created as 2D or 3D entities. With S3Dfree 2000 you will be limited to a small number of fasteners.
fastener, cad shareware, AutoCAD, AutoCAD add-ons, Shareware, Cad, Lisp, Autolisp, Freeware, parts, autodesk, civil, architect, engineering, structural, CAD Blocks, CAE, mechanical, manufacturing, CAM, software, design, 3D modeling, engineer
same as AutoCAD
Compatibility with AutoCAD 2000 thru 2006
| Free Download S3Dfree 2000 6 from cwattsdesign.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- progeCAD Standard AutoCAD Clone 10.0.12.4 progeCAD AutoCAD DWG Clone, 1/10th the cost, no need for conversion! no learning curve for AutoCAD users. AutoCAD Menu, Script, Font Compatibility, AutoLISP Compatibility
|Find all software similar on S3Dfree 2000 6|
- Software developers win engineering award For the first time in its 36-year history, the MacRobert Award for innovation in engineering has been awarded to a software development team.
- Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
|Find all news similar on S3Dfree 2000 6|