Traffic Travis is search engine optimization software with a twist. Find keywords, analyze backlinks & keyword density, track movements in the results pages over time, and snoop on competitors. Plus great PPC research, analysis and monitoring tools!
Description: Traffic Travis is a software designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for search engine optimization, pay-per-click monitoring and general market research. Features include:
* A page analysis tool which examines the important on-page SEO parts of a page and returns an SEO "score" for the page, as well as suggestions for improving the page from an SEO perspective.
* Shows where your site is ranking in the search engines for your important keywords, so you can see at a glance rather than trawling through pages of search engine listings. Also keeps track of previous positions.
* See who is linking to you. Traffic Travis finds backlinks and displays interesting information about the sites that are linking to you, including anchor text and IP address. Traffic Travis then gives you some nice summaries so you can see all the important information at a glance.
* Store and analyze historical data to see the bigger trends in a market over time.
Pulls a variety of statistics and pools them into the one screen so that you can see how they all interact.
* Powerful PPC research tools. Using a keyword list you can see which sites are bidding on certain keywords; whether they continue to bid on these keywords over time; the movement of ads in the search engines over time; an analysis of keywords to see which words attract consistent, stable competition.
* Printable project graphs & reports for sending to clients.
* All tools are found in the one piece of software, so it's no longer necessary to find and visit a multitude of websites to analyze a website.
* Takes the tedium out of finding search engine positions, finding backlinks, analyzing keyword density and other routine tasks.
Samsung Pips Motorola in Cellphone Ranking South Korea's SamsungElectronics overtook Motorola as the world's second-biggestmobile phone maker in the third quarter as the market continuedto boom, a survey showed on Wednesday.
Stakes Get Higher in Search Ranking Game Reporter's Notebook: Search marketers and the search engines may be friendly with one another, but the tactics and countertactics for top rankings remain alive and well.