EMS SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird is a useful tool that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to InterBase/Firebird databases. Visual InterBase/Firebird query building as well as direct editing of a query text is available.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: EMS SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird is a useful tool that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to InterBase/Firebird databases. Visual InterBase/Firebird query building as well as direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to InterBase/Firebird databases, select tables and fields for a query to InterBase/Firebird server, set the selection criteria and much more. Using this query utility you can work with several InterBase/Firebird queries at once, edit query text in the powerful SQL editor, view the execution results in different modes, create InterBase/Firebird queries with unions and subqueries visually, build diagrams based on queries, view InterBase/Firebird query execution plans and perform any other operations you may need in your work with InterBase/Firebird database queries.
* User-friendly graphical interface
* Connect through SSH tunnel: establish connection to an intermediate SSH server and forward all InterBase/Firebird commands through the secure tunnel
* Using drag-and-drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
* Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
* Registering databases for working with the required databases only
* Multiple database connections
* Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
* Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
* Tools for data grouping and filtering
* The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
* The ability to create diagrams based on queries
* Capabilities for viewing query plans
* Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
* Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
Browser Tools Must Grow Up You might say that Web developer tools for presentation layers just cut a couple of new teeth with new offerings, such as Macromedia's Flex and Microsoft's latest Visual Studio beta.