|Sib Cursor Editor is a power-packed means for creating images of cursors of your own. You'll be able to create and edit static/animated cursors. A multitude of special effects will give cursors as much eye-candy as you wish!|
Jan 3, 2014 17:13:07|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Icon Plugin for PhotoShop 2.1 Icon Plugin for Photoshop enhances Adobe Photoshop with an ability to export and import Windows icons. Thanks to this ability, users can create icons directly in Adobe Photoshop, using its powerful arsenal of creative tools and stylistic options.
- Junior Icon Editor 4.33 This free icon editor allows to make multi-resolution icons in 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48 sizes, in monochrome, 16 colors, 256 colors and 32-bit True Color with alpha channel color depths. Modify your icons with helpful paint tools with easy!
|Show all author software|
Sib Cursor Editor is your palette, your canvas and your paintbrush for creating cursors of your own. You can become a virtual artist and plunge into the world of art: all you need is to install Sib Cursor Editor. This is a sure way to diversify the look of your desktop and change the monotonous style of your work.
With Sib Cursor Editor you'll be able to create and edit static and animated cursors in color depths up to 16 million colors; create and edit cursors for Windows 7 in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel. This program will turn work with your mouse into pure pleasure. You can choose any file of the following formats to set as your Windows cursor: CUR, ANI, ICO, ICPR, WMF, EMF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TGA, XBM, XPM and PNG files. Moreover, you can export cursor images to CUR, ICO, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, XBM, and XPM files.
Working in the program is as easy as this. First you specify the parameters of a cursor you're going to paint (its size, color and conversion modes) and then you start the process of creation itself. Once you've started working, the whole variety of painting tools will be at your service, including modification of images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror effects. What's more, you'll be able to export animated cursors to animated GIF images and image list bitmaps and extract cursors from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files. This Cursor Editor is all you need to turn your mouse arrow into a piece of art!
cursor, edit, mouse, pointer
32 MB RAM, Pentium-233 MHz, 2 MB Hard Disk
Improved compatibility with 64-bit Windows OS.
| Freeware alternatives Sib Cursor Editor 3.13|
| Free Download Sib Cursor Editor 3.13 from sibcode.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- StopMouseJumping 1.0 Had your mouse started to jump around the screen? It's a real pain. You move one way, and the mouse pointer accidently darts off in completely different direction. StopMouseJumping
|Find all software similar on Sib Cursor Editor 3.13|
- iBeam adds laser pointer, flashlight to iPod Griffin Technology Inc. on Monday unveiled the iBeam, a new flashlight and laser pointer combination designed to work as a snap-on package for iPods and iPod minis. The flashlight and laser pointer are two separate devices that feature protective caps and
- Apple Debuts Latest Video, Film Editing Software Apple Computer Inc. onSunday rolled out Final Cut Studio, a suite of video productionsoftware for professionals that includes a new program calledSoundtrack Pro, aimed at making video and film projects soundsas good as they look in high-definition format
|Find all news similar on Sib Cursor Editor 3.13|