|Advanced scheduler, reminder and automation manager with powerful scripting language. It can start applications, display messages, dial and hang up, shutdown/hibernate and wake up your PC, manage clipboard/files/registry, run tasks as specified user|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:30|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- nnBackup 3.01 RC1 Small and convenient tool for backing up and synchronizing your files and folders, creating and processing file-lists. You can optionally compress the data using gz/zip algorythms and start specified applications before and after main backup process
- nnCron LITE 1.17 Small, freeware, full-featured scheduler, that can launch applications and open documents at specified time or with specified frequency. Can be started as a system service or as a regular standalone application. This is a UNIX Cron ported to Windows.
|Show all author software|
nnCron is an advanced scheduler, scripting tool and automation manager. Besides possessing the traditional scheduler features (starting programs, displaying reminder messages and opening documents at specified time), nnCron also can:
- start any program as a service,
- run tasks as if they were started by specified user,
- handle and restart so called missed tasks and reminders,
- shut down and hibernate the computer or put it into sleep mode at a specified time,
- "wake up" the computer in order to run a task,
- display/hide/close/kill/minimize/maximize and hide specified windows to system tray,
- display messages on screen and write them in a log file,
- work with clipboard, files and registry,
- emulate keyboard input and mouse activities,
- dial and hang up,
- use the system speaker to make beeps of specified length and frequency,
- play audio files,
- sync system time,
- assign a specified priority to a process,
- terminate any running process,
- restart automatically after fatal errors.
nnCron can be used as system event monitor: it can keep track of files, flags, windows, processes, mouse activities, periods of idle time, keyboard shortcuts, getting online/off line, insertion of disk in a drive, presence of a host in network (ping), amount of free space on a disk, etc., etc.
nnCron understands cron table format (Unix) and is managed with easy-to-edit text crontab files. However, for those who prefer to work in a GUI environment, the program has a graphical shell which can be used to remove, add, edit and run tasks, set up reminders, change program settings.
nnCron has its own powerful (Forth-compatible) scripting language, allows to use VBScript/JScript, as well as regular expressions, and can be further extended with plugins.
nnCron can be started as a system service or as a regular standalone application.
scheduler, reminder, automation, cron, crontab, macro, winspy, regex, script, hotkey, file monitor, clipboard monitor, file exist, window exist, automation manager, forth, forth language, sound, remote administration, scripting
Win95 or higher
- memory allocation changed;
- HINT-COLOR, S" font name" HINT-FONT;
- time of focus stealing by hint window is decreased;
| Find last version of nnCron|
| Freeware alternatives nnCron 1.91b12|
| Free Download nnCron 1.91b12 from nncron.ru|