|Tiny but smart calculator: just type in any expression, like "2+3/7.1-3sqr 5", and hit Enter; then modify it and evaluate again without re-entering everything. 18-digit precision, 30 functions, 12 memories, fractions, deg/min/sec, more!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:06|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Author||J. Andrzej Wrotniak||
click for full size
A tiny, but very capable numerical calculator for Windows. It differs from others in the way you calculate your expressions: enter the whole expression at a time, like "2+3.9/7.1-3 sqr 5", and only then hit Enter to compute the value. The expression stays displayed so that you can correct or othwerise modify it, and recompute at will without having to re-enter everything from scratch.
Calculations are done with 18-digit accuracy, and the results can be displayed with adjustable precision and format (including deg/min/sec). Results can be also converted between various units of measurement.
In addition to basic arithmetic operators and 30 standard functions, Midget has 12 variables, where calculation results can be stored, and then used as arguments in other expressions, like in "2A+B/7". The status of calculations is saved to disk so that next time you run the program, you start at the point you left.
The program is continuously improved since 1996, so it reached a highly polished state. A Help file is included, and there is a Web support page.
If you are still using the crummy calculator applet included with Windows, it is time to try Midget. The chances are you'll end up using it on a permanent basis.
Math, Science, Engineering, Calculator, Expressions, Midget, Wrotniak
1 MB of available disk space, 32MHz processor
Uses XP styles, more font options
| Freeware alternatives Midget 1.36|
| Free Download Midget 1.36 from wrotniak.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Kalkulator 2.41 Advanced Sci/Eng calculator. Expression evaluation, 18 digits precision, variables, >100 functions, graphs, unit conversion, interpolation, polynomial regression, linear algebra
- Math Mechanixs 22.214.171.124 General purpose math software and expression editor for mathematical analysis, with scientific calculator, function library and function solver, 2D and 3D graphing, histograms
|Find all software similar on Midget 1.36|
- Microsoft's Common Engineering Roadmap Unfurled at TechEd The Common Engineering Roadmap is Microsoft's long-term plan for delivering common services across Windows Server System products, including services designed to support and implement Microsoft's Dynamic Systems Initiative.
- Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
|Find all news similar on Midget 1.36|
Similar smart reviews:
- Textanz 126.96.36.199. Science for People Textanz is a really unique and must-have tool for everybody involved in writing texts. It is not important, whether the text you are writing
|Find all smart reviews similar on Midget 1.36|