No Fly Zone Screensaver 2.24
( View screenshot )
|Watch moving animations of military fighter jets cruising on your screen.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:32|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- EasyTray System Tray 3.04 Open various program combinations, documents, and webpages, simultaneously with one mouse click from your system tray. You can also open any website directly from your system tray.
- A+ Screensaver Creator 3.25c Create your own screensaver from JPEG images. Also plays your own MP3 sound files and includes a free video screensaver.
|Show all author software|
Watch moving images of military fighter jets cruising across your screen as a screensaver, including images of the F-22 Raptor, the F-117 Nighthawk, the B-2 Stealth Bomber, and even the SR-71 Blackbird. Images are detailed and look exactly like the actual aircraft. Many other types of aircraft are also shown, including the F-14 Tomcat, the F-18 Hornet, the U-2 Spy Plane, the F-16, the B-52 Bomber, and various other planes. Images appear from the left or right side, varying in speed and climb rate, as they move across your screen. The registered version contains 20 different moving jet images. (Runs on all Windows systems).
aircraft, fly, military, b2, screen, f16, f117, stealth, screen saver, f22, raptor, f-16, nighthawk, screensavers, f-117, airplanes, fighters, savers, jets, combat, saver, f-22, b-2
Runs on all Windows systems
Additional features added.
| Freeware alternatives No Fly Zone Screensaver 2.24|
| Free Download No Fly Zone Screensaver 2.24 from softdd.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Winged Aces 3D Screensaver 1.0 Watch this brand new 3D-airplane-screensaver for true airplane lovers. Real world physics, ultra-realistic 3D graphics and Dolby Surround audio will put you into the breathtaking
- 13-Soft - F-117 Nighthawk Screensaver 1.0 Protect your monitor with photos of the F-117 Nighthawk. Protect your monitor with photos of the F-117 Nighthawk. The package is powered by an excellent screen-saver engine with
|Find all software similar on No Fly Zone Screensaver 2.24|
- DARPA awards robot aircraft deal Officials at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) awarded a $1 billion contract to an industry team led by Northrop Grumman Corp. to build three robotic reconnaissance aircraft and a computer operating system to help fly them for the Air
- Close Combat: First to Fight ships in April MacSoft has confirmed that its tactical squad-based action game Close Combat: First to Fight will ship in mid-April. Developed by MacSoft's parent company Destineer, First to Fight is being released simultaneously for Mac OS X, Windows and Xbox.
|Find all news similar on No Fly Zone Screensaver 2.24|