Get PDS EDB to PST Converter tool to repair corrupt EDB files and convert EDB to PST without any mistake in your internal stored coding. This EDB Converter to PST software can amazingly convert Exchange to Outlook file (2010 -97).
Nov 2, 2013 16:48:00
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description: Renowned PDS Exchange EDB to PST Converter software wizardly scan entire Exchange database and fix all Exchange file errors. In other words we can say that this PDS EDB to PST Conversion tool easily & comfortably recover Exchange EDB files from inaccessible Exchange environment and convert EDB to PST files. With the support of this EDB converter to PST program you can extract EDB file into new working MS Outlook file format and convert Exchange EDB to PST with all metadata- To, Cc, Bcc, Subject etc. Our EDB to PST recovery tool has full potential to perform on all corrupt, damage or inaccessible Exchange file and convert EDB to PST in accurate manner.
Superb features of Exchange EDB to PST Converter software-
* Successfully scan entire Exchange database and convert edb file to pst file format.
* Recover Exchange EDB file and convert EDB to PST.
* Convert Exchange EDB to PST of such Exchange versions- 5.0/5.5/2000/2003 to 2010.
* Restore EDB mailbox to PST mailboxes such as- Notes, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Journals, Attachments, Inbox, Outbox, Sent items, Draft etc.
* Export EDB to PST on these Outlook versions- 2010 to 97.
* Full install & uninstall O/S- 95, 98, 2000, 2003, Win7, Vista, XP etc.
* Get Full version Exchange Mailbox Conversion Software at USD 299 price and save EDB as PST quickly.
Exchange EDB to PST Converter 3.2 By getting Exchange EDB to PST Conversion program, user can quickly recover Exchange database & convert EDB to Outlook with all attachments. Exchange EDB to PST converter tool
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.