dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a visual tool for quick queries creation and extended data management. With the help of this tool, developers can effortlessly create and edit any complex queries in just several clicks.
Dec 24, 2016 21:44:55
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
Description: dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a visual tool for quick quick queries creation and extended data management. With the help of this tool developers can effortlessly create and edit any complex queries in just several clicks. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where one can "draw" a query instead of writing code manually. The tool now works with any MariaDB and Percona database servers and supports all objects types.
* Includes support for MySQL (versions 3.23-5.7)
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5-10.0
* Includes support of Percona PAM authentication
* Includes support for the Amazon Aurora connection
* Data editor with in-place filtering, grouping, and sorting options
* Visual editing of sub-queries
* Enhanced SQL Editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Automatic SQL syntax check in SQL editor
* SQL editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Convenient and flexible user interface
* Undo/Redo support in query diagram
* Expression builder for creating complex conditions
* Query Diagram and data printing
* Customizable data export to SQL, CSV, HTML, DBF, MS Access, MS Excel and other formats
* Data editor with filtering, grouping, and sorting options
* Improved SQL document parser performance
* Connection through Named Pipe implemented
* Improved XML View and new JSON View for Data Editor and Viewer Window
* Additional SQL statements are supported
* Syntax Check supports new MariaDB 10.0 - 10.1 statements
* Code completion and SQL Code Formatter. These features offer developers the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever.
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server 3.12 Tool for quick creation of queries to SQL Server databases and extended data management. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where you can "draw" your query