dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL allows you to compare and synchronize structures of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. This product is designed to help developers analyze database structure differences and transfer the changes to a required MySQL
Dec 24, 2016 21:44:58
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
Description: dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize structures of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides a comprehensive view of all differences between MySQL, MariaDB and Percona database schemas, generates clear and accurate SQL synchronization script that can be used to update database schema.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5 - 10.0
* Includes support for Percona
* Fast comparison of any databases, including extra-large ones
* Clear display of comparison results
* Capability to save and load comparison settings
* Filtering, sorting, grouping for efficient management of compared objects
* Text comparison feature shows DDL differences of compared objects
* Synchronization script preview for any compared object
* Schema synchronization wizard allows you to generate a standard-driven synchronization script with additional options
* Integrated SQL editor for advanced work with SQL scripts and query files
* Well-tested functionality, reliable and safe for your database.
* Improved SQL document parser performance
* Connection through Named Pipe implemented
* Improved XML View and new JSON View for Data Editor and Viewer Window
* Additional SQL statements are supported
* Syntax Check supports new MariaDB 10.0 - 10.1 statements
dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle 3.0 dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a tool for easy and quick schema comparison and synchronization of Oracle databases. Compares large databases with multiple schemas quickly
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 4.3 dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows
Ballmer: Linux Can't Compare to Windows With CEO Steve Ballmer as the point man, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) has taken theoffensive in its ongoing confrontation with Linux and the open-sourcecommunity.
Alpha tool aids MySQL development Hoping to take out much of the typical toil associated with building and deploying browser-based database applications for the MySQL database, Alpha Software on Thursday unwrapped a tool that allows developers and nonprogrammers alike to do so significant