BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.178
( View screenshot )
|Backup Windows, Outlook, Office, Windows Mail, Internet Explorer, Firefox custom settings, such as desktop layout, favorites, mail and news folders, contacts, tasks, address books, notes, recent documents, start menu items and much more.|
May 19, 2015 20:02:35|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- BackRex Outlook Express Backup 2.8.178 Backs up Windows Mail and Outlook Express mail and news folders, address book, message rules, blocked senders list, signatures, custom preferences. Save all Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox custom settings, including favorites and history.
- BackRex Mail Backup 2.8.178 Backs up Outlook, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Eudora, IncrediMail, The Bat! mail folders, address books, filters and user settings. In addition, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox custom settings and favorites are also backed up.
|Show all author software|
BackRex Expert Backup is a settings backup and restore tool. It allows you to save your current Windows configuration (settings, customizations, and user profile), such as desktop layout, mouse cursors schemes, sound schemes, regional settings, etc. BackRex Expert Backup will also save customizations for Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007 suite, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape, Opera settings including personal address books, mail folders, dial-up preferences and much more. BackRex Expert Backup also saves all recently used files and documents, Start Menu items, contents of My Documents folder, and has an option to make partial backup or restore.
BackRex Expert Backup can help you to migrate all your settings and customizations from one computer to another, even with different version of Windows (for example from Windows Vista to Windows 7).
BackRex Expert Backup is very useful for IT people who support multiple workstations - using BackRex Expert Backup, reinstalling several computers becomes very simple. Instead of spending hours, to setup customized environment for every user, you just restore user settings into the fresh installed system.
How does it work?
Run BackRex Expert Backup on the computer, which settings and/or profile(s) you want to save, and then choose Backup option in the program, select which settings and customizations you want to save, and finally choose a folder to save all collected data in. When BackRex Expert Backup finishes its work, keep the results in a safe place - you'll need them to restore your settings, profile(s) and customizations.
To restore your data, start BackRex Expert Backup, select a folder, created during the backup process, and in a few minutes all your settings, customizations and profile(s) will be restored, you'll just need to reboot the computer.
settings, profile, customizations, outlook, office, backup, save, registry, restore, configuration
PC Computer, Windows XP or later
Added Firefox support up to version 38;
Added Chrome browser support up to version 42;
Added Thunderbird support up to version 38
| Freeware alternatives BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.178|
| Free Download BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.178 from backsettings.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- BackRex Office Backup 2.8.178 Backs up MS Office settings such as custom toolbars, dictionaries, etc., Outlook, Windows Mail, Outlook Express mail folders, personal address books, filters, and user settings
- BackRex Easy Backup 2.8.178 Backup Windows, Outlook, MS Office, Internet Explorer custom settings, such as desktop layout, mouse cursors schemes, sound schemes, regional settings, mail and news folders
|Find all software similar on BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.178|
- Experts Try to Restore Chesapeake Grasses A crabber slides his workboat through the water of a shallow cove alongside Broomes Island as his temporary crew of two college interns and a state scientist work quickly and quietly under an early June sun. They gently toss overboard mesh bags full of wh
- CommVault Speeds Backup, Restore for Windows SharePoint A new version of CommVault's Galaxy backup and recovery software allows users to more easily recover individual documents in SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003 environments.
|Find all news similar on BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.178|