Description: The Recycle Bin for Windows has been designed to protect files from accidental erasure, but what happens if you want to recover a file deleted from the Recycle Bin itself? Or, what if your deleted file didn't get to the Recycle Bin? Viruses will not send anything to the Recycle Bin! Give Back2Life a chance to find and unerase those files!
Back2Life is a handy undelete and data recovery utility for Windows. Looking similar to Windows Explorer, it provides access to erased files and folders that are beyond the reach of the Recycle Bin. No special skills are needed - treat erased files and folders just like normal ones.
- Recovery of files on normal and reformatted drives
- Operating systems: MS Windows 95/98/Me and NT/2000/XP
- Disk types: local hard disks, removable disks (Floppies, ZIP, JAZZ and other), USB Sticks (Flash drives), digital camera memory flash cards
- File system types: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS
- NTFS normal, compressed and sparse files
- File type matching technology for files erased under Windows NT, 2000, XP and up.
- Scanning entire disks or certain directories
- Scanning disk clusters for orphan and nameless folders (Deep Scan)
- Scanning with file filter
- Searching for files in the scan result list
- Restoring stand-alone files and entire folders with erased files (including subfolders)
- Standard and Smart recovery algorithms
- Saving files even to the same disk from where they were recovered (for emergency cases)
Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.17 Active UNDELETE is powerful data recovery software that helps you to recover lost, deleted and formatted data from Hard Drives and all other media. Active@ UNDELETE Professional
Unerase Digital Photos 18.104.22.168 Digital photo salvage program restore corrupted or formatted pictures, deleted or missing albums, photographs and snapshot from windows hard disk partition or USB removable media