The PHTML Encoder allows encoding PHP scripts before distributing them. The script code is encrypted before saving. Lock your scripts to a predefined machine via machine ID. Combine protected/unprotected scripts in one site.
Dec 8, 2014 18:12:55
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS
Disk Checker 3.3 Disk Checker is a full-featured disk diagnostics and repairs tool with backup ability.The program runs under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista. Many media types, command line, logging and dedicated item in Windows shell context menu are supported.
Description: The PHTML Encoder allows encoding PHP scripts before distributing them. The script code is encrypted before saving. Because PHTML Encoder is a cross-platform product, this software works on ALL computer and server platforms which support PHP. The PHTML Encoder includes console and GUI versions of conver. You can use wildcards to easily convert whole projects. The PHTML Encoder is transparent to your visitors. It is possible to combine protected and unprotected scripts on one web site.
PHTML Encoder has the following features:
1. PHTML Encoder uses cryptography for protection of PHP scripts.
2. It is possible to lock encoded scripts to a predefined machine (Web server) via machine ID so your scripts will work only on this machine.
3. You can purchase the source code of PHTML Encoder. This allows you to customize PHTML Encoder to meet your needs: you can change password, prefix, add your own cryptography method, and so on.
4. Because PHTML Encoder is a cross-platform product, this software will work on ALL computer and web-server platforms which support PHP. The encoded scripts from one computer platform will work on any other platform.
5. There are three ways of implementing encoded scripts : substitution of PHP engine's library file, installation as PHP extension and self-decodable scripts. In the latter case, you don't need any changes to the PHP installation.
6. Available for Windows, Linux x86, Linux x86_64, FreeBSD x86, FreeBSD x86_64, Solaris x86, Mac OS X.
SourceGuardian PHP Encoder 9.0 SourceGuardian is the only serious choice for protecting and encrypting your PHP source code assets. With flexibility that other products only dream of Professional developers
MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
Malicious Mac OS X Script Poses Threat Although not yet found in the wild, the malicious script can harvest passwords and install remote control software and security backdoors onto a user's machine.