|DBF Converter supports all the modern data interchange formats, such as Excel, DBF, CSV, TXT, XML, HTML, RTF, PRG and others. You can also convert your DBF file into a SQL script and visually build advanced data filtering rules.|
Nov 20, 2016 20:33:29|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- DBF Viewer 2000 4.85 With DBF Viewer 2000 you can view, edit, sort, create, print and export dbf files to a variety of formats (DBF, TXT, CSV, Excel, HTML, XML, PRG, SQL, RTF) without using any packages. Unlike other similar programs, DBF Viewer 2000 is fast!
- DBF Recovery 3.65 If your DBF files have been corrupted, standard DBF readers won't work.DBF Repair Tool can recovery your dbf files. Unlike most of the competitors, it not only fixes headers but also analyzes actual data structures and tries to fix them too.
|Show all author software|
dBase, FoxPro and their Windows clones, Delphi applications and more all rely on
DBF files. Modern business realities make high demands for data interchange and compatibility.
Even an outstanding database program is useless if you cannot use its data in other
applications. Many programs claim their support for DBF files. However, the practice
shows that this support in most cases is rather limited. It isn't well suited for
HiBase Group is a company that specializes in advanced DBF files manipulations. It
is a producer of well-known DBF tools that utilize low-level data access and thus,
reach the maximum possible level of flexibility. DBF Converter is a DBF file conversion
utility that you can rely on in your everyday DBF conversion needs. Need to publish
your data on the web? Need to export your data files into an SQL database? No need
to abandon your good old applications based on DBF files and spend thousands on a
new system. DBF Converter is a cost-effective solution that can solve your problems
for less than $30.
DBF Converter is a versatile yet easy-to-use conversion program. It has a familiar
Wizard-like interface but can also be used as a command-line utility for batch file
processing. DBF Converter supports all the modern data interchange formats, such
as Excel, XML, CSV, TXT, HTML, RTF, PRG and others. You can even convert your DBF table
into a SQL script that can be imported into any SQL database.
In addition to simple conversions, DBF Converter allows you manipulate data by selecting
only specific columns and applying filters. Unlike simplified filtering rules that
are normally available in other DBF applications, DBF Converter dynamically builds
a sample database record form. The ability to put advanced masks and rules into any
field of the sample record is one of the most valuable DBF Converter features.
dbf file, dbf to xls, dbf to excel, dbf to sql, dbf to csv, dbf to html, export dbf, dbf to mysql, dbf to xlsx, dbf to oracle, dbf to mssql, dbf to text
Improved conversion DBF files to Oracle script.
Many minor improvements in dbf converter.
| Find last version of DBF Converter|
| Freeware alternatives DBF Converter 4.95|
| Free Download DBF Converter 4.95 from dbf2002.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- DB Elephant MSSQL to Oracle Converter 1.1 MSSQL to Oracle Converter is a most accurate MSSQL to Oracle Converter to convert the whole database or any of its parts. It supports different data types and attributes. MSSQL to
- DBF Converters Shell 1.05. Handy shell for DBF converters allows you to convert dbf files to csv, sql, xml, xls, mdb, pdb, html, excel, access formats and vise versa. It displays command line parameetrs in
|Find all software similar on DBF Converter 4.95|
- Oracle to Enhance and Export China R&D Oracle Corp., the world's second-mostvaluable software company, is looking to pump up its researchcapacity in China, an executive said on Friday, hoping to plugits fastest-growing market into a global network.
- Oracle to Enhance and Export China R&D SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Oracle Corp., the world's second-most valuable software company, is looking to pump up its research capacity in China, an executive said on Friday, hoping to plug its fastest-growing market into a global network.
|Find all news similar on DBF Converter 4.95|