|This free utility displays the amount of time since the last Windows boot.|
Oct 2, 2013 16:36:38|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Net Send Lite 3.02 Net Send Lite is a small utility that uses the existing Microsoft Messaging Service to send network messages. With Net Send Lite you can send messages to a specific username, computer name, ip address or the entire domain/workgroup on your network.
- Message Manager Deluxe 3.03 Need a way to display a usage policy and track responses? Look no further than Message Manager Deluxe.
|Show all author software|
UpTime is a small free utility that shows you how long Windows has been running. It displays the number of years, months, weeks, days and minutes since your last boot. For example, if your computer has been running for around 5 days Uptime would display 5 Days, 19 Hours, 42 Minutes, 16 Seconds. Extremely accurate to the second, UpTime is a utility you need to keep around.
UpTime is free and can be easiliy added to your system tray for immediate access to your Windows uptime. Perfect utility for server machine or other computers that are not used every day. You can get a quick snapshot of how long the computer has been running. Best of all, UpTime is free.
uptime, active, session, tickcount, how long, timer, countdown, up time, login, logged, began, start, started, alive
| Find last version of UpTime|
| Free Download UpTime 1.03 from rjlsoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Time TaskMaster V1.00 Time TaskMaster provides Stylish Countdowns, Alarms, Stopwatches, Timers and How longs for Windows in a user friendly single package. Time TaskMaster provides Stylish Countdowns
- Egg Timer Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to count down from a set amount of hours, minutes and/or seconds. This software can be used for a variety of different situations
|Find all software similar on UpTime 1.03|
- SpaceShipOne pilot has logged time on the craft The pilot will be 62-year-old Mike Melvill, who is also vice president and general manager of Scaled Composites, the firm run by SpaceShipOne developer Burt Rutan.
- Moore's Law began as guess that grew in power over time Moore's Law, 40 years old this month, is hailed as the foundation of the computer revolution - the first commandment of the tech industry. In its modern, popular form, it states that computer chips double in power for the same price every 18 months.
|Find all news similar on UpTime 1.03|