|AutoRun Wizard allows you to configure the tasks that occur automatically when a CD/DVD is inserted into the CD/DVD drive. AutoRun Wizard takes advantage of the existing functionality within the Windows autorun.inf file and builds off of it.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:34|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- UpTime 1.03 This free utility displays the amount of time since the last Windows boot.
- Net Send Lite 3.02 Net Send Lite is a small utility that uses the existing Microsoft Messaging Service to send network messages. With Net Send Lite you can send messages to a specific username, computer name, ip address or the entire domain/workgroup on your network.
|Show all author software|
AutoRun Wizard allows you to configure the tasks that occur automatically when a CD/DVD is inserted into the CD/DVD drive. AutoRun Wizard takes advantage of the existing functionality within the Windows autorun.inf file and builds off of it. We support the option to run any file. For example you could run a pdf and html file as your autorun, or you can launch to a website or automatically use explorer to browse the root of the drive. You can configure your autorun to show a splash screen with a company logo or any image you want to display with a delay. The splash screen also features over 150 animations or logo transparency to add a professional look to your image. You can define a sound file (wav or mp3) that can be played during your splash screen and more!
Additional features include the ability to define how the autorun is launched, up to 5 different files to autorun, delay or wait until the files are closed and more. A user friendly icon selector can help you specify which icon to use within the autorun application file. Force your autorun to load within Internet Explorer and also choose to run your autorun in Kiosk mode. You can optionally display a EULA before users can view your autorun. Additionaly, you have the ability to set the CD drive label to be displayed in the Windows explorer.
Don't settle for the rest, download the best. AutoRun Wizard has been proven to be the easiest to use, most feature rich autorun creation software on the market today. In use by well over a hundred thousand users, AutoRun Wizard is the choice among creators of any CD production.
Download a free 100% fully functional version of AutoRun Wizard and prove that your professional CD creations cannot be complete without the features and benefits that our AutoRun Wizard offers.
autorun, auto play, html, wizard, cd, dvd, create, software, autoplay, ppt, htm, windows xp, cd-rom, menu, script, autorun.inf, inf, autorun.exe, configuration, launch, splash, animated, transition, screen, browser
| Freeware alternatives AutoRun Wizard 2.05|
| Free Download AutoRun Wizard 2.05 from rjlsoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Autorun Action Menu 3.1.2 Autorun Action Menu is an easy-to-use Autorun menu specifically designed for individual users with CDR drives. On insertion of the CD it brings up a slick-looking button menu which
- 1st Autorun Express 3.2 Make autorun CD or DVD to autorun documents or display a menu without design or programming required! All you need to do is to specify your documents. Your disk will provide a user
|Find all software similar on AutoRun Wizard 2.05|
- Nokia funding Minimo browser project, anonymous sources say According to a CNET story published last week, Nokia underwrote the Minimo project, an effort to create a standards-compliant browser for embedded use by shrinking Mozilla. The worldwide mobile phone leader currently uses the commercial Opera browser in .
- AOL Creates Its Own Browsing Software As part of its reincarnation, America Online Inc. is creating its own software for browsing the Web and playing movies and songs. It's a question of staying relevant in an increasingly broadband world.
|Find all news similar on AutoRun Wizard 2.05|