Alive Task Manager 18.104.22.168
( View screenshot )
|Alive Task Manager is a genuine electronic task scheduler, which can be used to create new tasks, view the task schedule for an arbitrary date, remind about specific events, repeat tasks, etc.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:05|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Alive Address Book 22.214.171.124 Alive Address Book is a sterling electronic address book. Supports the tree-type structure of the contact list, over 50 different fields in each contact, allows you to add photographs, textual description, etc.
- Alive Organizer 3.11.17.03 Alive Organizer by Vitolab Software is what you need to organize either your working hours or private time in a simple and effective way. Schedule tasks, keep contacts and passwords, write your blog, make notes and succeed with personal Organizer!
|Show all author software|
Alive Task Manager is a simple and efficient tool for the planning of diverse tasks. It can be used to generate and view a personal time-table, remind about particular events, create repeated tasks, establish rules for postponement of tasks, etc. The support of a tree-type structure of tasks facilitates allocation of tasks with corresponding attributes. A variety of folders (for example, business, personal, employees, etc.) can be created for placement of relevant tasks. A special folder "All Tasks" displays all tasks created in Alive Task Manager. This feature is very convenient for searching and viewing.
Each task in Alive Task Manager is arranged such that all information about a task is placed on a separate tab:
1. Summary - consolidated information about a task. It displays general information, such as the header, start date and time, completion date and time, notes.
2. Main - basic information about a task, such as task title, start date and time, completion date and time, priority and state.
3. Additional - an indispensable tab for a more detailed task description. It contains the following fields: task completion percentage, completion period, actual time spent, expenditures, type of restriction, web resources, and contacts.
4. Executives - these are tasks, for which a person in charge and one or several executives are assigned. All relevant information can be written on this tab.
5. Comprehensive information about a task can be entered in notes.
Alive Task Manager offers the widest opportunities for reminding you about tasks and controlling the progress of their fulfillment. Any task in the program can be preset so that the reminder window is displayed at the desired moment.
Using Alive Task Manager not just greatly improves labor discipline, but also increases labor efficiency.
to do list software, task management software, time management software, to do lists, personal organizer software, task organizer, schedule software, planner software
Version 1.10 include updates, enhancements and bug fixes. The bugs and drawbacks of the previous version has been fixed, the user interface of the program has been partially revised and modified.
| Freeware alternatives Alive Task Manager 126.96.36.199|
| Free Download Alive Task Manager 188.8.131.52 from vitolab.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Synconizer 1.5 Integrates Schedules, Notes, and Contacts in one versatile package. Multiple import/export, save and print capabilities make Synconizer a straightforward, fast and secure PIM
- Handy Dandy Planner 2.75 Manage tasks and keep track of appointments - your to-do list computerized. For home, school, or business use, this Personal Information Manager (PIM) is easy 1o use and has
|Find all software similar on Alive Task Manager 184.108.40.206|