|Free UPX is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables). It offers easy access to all documented and undocumented UPX parameters without the need for command line usage.|
May 15, 2017 21:39:24|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Pazera Free Video to 3GP Converter 1.2 Freeware application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV and other) into mobile phone video format (3GP, 3G2).
- Pazera Video Converters Suite 1.10 Pazera Video Converters Suite is a collection of portable video converters which helps you to convert between almost all video formats like AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, MKV, WebM, OGV, M4V, 3GP.
|Show all author software|
The program allows compression a number of executable files for different operating systems, including Portable Executable (PE) files (the most of EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL files used on Microsoft Windows systems), ELF executables (used on Unix, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD and other operating systems), ARM executables and others.
After packing (compressing) executable file by the application the resulting file remains executable and can be used in the same way as the original file.
Free UPX can pack 32 and 64 bit Windows executable files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, AX and other), but support for 64 bit files is currently declared as experimental. .NET executables are not supported.
UPX, Free UPX, EXE packer, EXE compressor, DLL packer, compression, decompression, OCX, BPL, AsPack, 64-bit exe, Win64/PE
No special requirements
Added support for the latest version of the UPX: 3.94.
| Free Download Free UPX 2.4 from pazera-software.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PECompact 3.03.12 beta An executable compressor, PEC compresses Windows modules (EXE, DLL, SCR, etc..) substantially, while leaving them able to be run just as before. At runtime, compressed modules are
|Find all software similar on Free UPX 2.4|
- PE firms cash out of SpectraSite Apollo Management and Oaktree Capital will shrink their holdings in the wireless phone tower operator with a secondary offering.
- Microsoft to release Win64 XP beta in weird Intel coincidence TOMORROW or maybe the day after is still the date Intel's Lindenhurst with added Nocona 800MHz front side bus and EM64T makes its appearance and by the spookiest of coincidences, Microsoft will also release a beta of its Windows 64XP software that will ..
|Find all news similar on Free UPX 2.4|