|TrafficLogger is a network traffic sniffer and logger that allows you to monitor all internet and network traffic on your PC. The capability to audit what flows in and out of every piece of software is critical for security aware users.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Easy web analizer 1.0 Read the situation on your website at a glance with the Easywebanaliser. Your visitors are no longer another dull record in the database. Visitors dynamically appear on Easywebanaliser, they move, they act, they communicate.
- Manager CyberCafe 1.0 CyberCafe is a program product which intended for the intensive and tight control of computer clubs, play halls and the Internet cafe. More competent approach to the organization for inside computer network is the major advantage of new system.
|Show all author software|
TrafficLogger is a network traffic sniffer and logger that allows you to monitor all internet and network traffic on your PC and view the actual content of the packets, showing you exactly what was transmitted and to where. This includes all traffic initiated by software products, web sites etc. The capability to audit what flows in and out of every piece of software is critical for security aware users. TrafficLogger providesReal-time mapping of ports to processes (applications and services) and shows the history since boot time of every TCP, UDP or RAW port opened through Winsock. Optionally, AWPTA can also log (up to 500mb) all traffic since the last boot to a file. Analyzes logfiles and produces advanced graphical Web statistics. A statistics extractor for Squid, NetCache, Oops, and many other proxy-servers. trafficlogger is a free powerful Web server logfile analyzer that shows you all your Web statistics including visits, unique visitors, pages, hits, rush hours, search engines, keywords used to find your site, robots, broken links, and more. It works with both IIS 5.0+ and Apache Web server log files as a CGI and/or from the command line. It also supports multiple languages including English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, and Greek.
TrafficLogger, internet, logger, traffic, IIS, Apache Web, supports multiple languages
win Net Framework 2.0
add new menue in searching.
| Free Download Traffic loger 1.0 from utilityadvance.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Advanced Log Analyzer 2.1.1 This powerful web site traffic analysis software produces a lot of statistics like visitor paths and patterns, web models, referrer sites, hits and hosts per day, visitor counter
- Admin Report Kit for IIS 7 - (ARKIIS) 2.1 Admin Report Kit for IIS 7 (ARKIIS) is a powerful reporting tool for Microsoft IIS Administrators. Admin Report Kit for IIS 7 (ARKIIS) is a powerful reporting tool for Microsoft
|Find all software similar on Traffic loger 1.0|
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 to support Indian languages Red Hat Inc.'s Enterprise Linux 4 products, scheduled for release early next year, will support five Indian languages, reflecting the growing importance of the Indian market, according to an executive of the Raleigh, North Carolina-based Linux company
- Apache Dominates Web-Server Adoptions Apache is the most popular Web server platform among new Web-site operators, according to the latest survey from UK research firm Netcraft.
|Find all news similar on Traffic loger 1.0|