|Add PDF documents quickly by sorting and combining a group of files using the merging feature. The Split function lets you split PDF files based on page ranges and page numbers and randomely any range or number. Both the functions are user friendly.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Join PDF Files 220.127.116.11 Join PDF Files software joining PDFs pages with tool without other tool support. Joining PDF Pages software used for PDFs file combine by page number and range. Joining PDF Files tool with multiple pages with combiner splitter application.
- Merge Adobe PDF Files 18.104.22.168 Merge Adobe PDF Files application single page as multiple pages into PDF document. Split Adobe Documents files many PDF pages can split, merging, combining, watermarking, bookmarking PDF and modify PDF document size simply.
|Show all author software|
Merge PDF documents and split PDF files with ease. Add PDF is a PDF tool developed for quicker and more efficient access to information needed from your PDF files, reorganizing them in a way that makes them easier to manage and handle. With the ability to merge an unlimited number of PDF documents into a single PDF file and split PDF files into separate documents, either by page range or page numbers, this utility helps you gain control over all your PDF files.
The utility is designed with the end user in mind where within seconds one can open a pdf file and then decide to split up the pages based on page ranges or page numbers or sequences and set the location to save the new pdf file and done. The utility has no limits and it was test on documents with well over 10 million pages and the process worked without a glitch. Clearly, you will need a pc with a lot of memory to process such a job but the product performed the tasks with a glitch.
Additionally, many customers need a solution to merge many pdf files into a single file. Sale presentation with proposals, group ticket information, creating books for print, etc all can be done within in seconds. Simply add the pdf files, order the files in the sequence one may want and press the merge pdf files and presto, you have a new pdf file with all of the files combined.
* Manage PDF files with ease - reduce the size of PDF documents by splitting them into smaller, more managable files. Organize files by merging the documents you need.
* Reduce workflow - don't waste any more time trying to handle large PDF documents.
* Merge PDF documents through an easy 3-step process - add files > name new file > hit merge button
* Intuitive interface - an easy UI enables you to quickly learn how to split and merge
* Offers several methods to split PDF files.
PDF, Add, Splitter, Merger, tool, document, utility, software, convertor, single, multiple, random, unlimited, file, files, Portable Document Format, paper, reduce work flow, easy, solution, user friendly, interactive, saperate
32MB RAM, 9MB Disk Space for installation
Support for all splitting and merging
| Find last version of Add PDF|
| Freeware alternatives Add PDF 22.214.171.124|
| Free Download Add PDF 126.96.36.199 from infoalp.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PDF Splitter Merger 188.8.131.52 The split function lets you split PDF files based on page ranges and page numbers and randomely any range or number. Merge PDF documents quickly by sorting and combining a group of
- PDF Splitter and Merger 184.108.40.206 It allow you to Merge PDF documents and split PDF files with ease. PDF Splitter and Merger is a PDF tool developed for quicker and more efficient access to information needed from
|Find all software similar on Add PDF 220.127.116.11|
- Is AOL More Ad-User Friendly? As an ad medium, America Online has struggled to compete with rivals Yahoo! and Microsoft's MSN. But nine-month AOL Me-dia Networks president Michael J. Kelly declares the Time Warner unit has turned the corner--and some advertisers and agencies agree.
- Camera phones get more user friendly Camera phone companies are getting the message loud and clear: Consumers will take more pictures if the quality is better and the printing is easier. Several companies, exhibiting at the Photo Marketing Association International convention here, are offer
|Find all news similar on Add PDF 18.104.22.168|