Entity Developer Express 5.7
( View screenshot )
|Entity Developer Express is a powerful visual model designer and code generation tool for Entity Framework, NHibernate. It introduces new approaches for designing ORM models, boosts productivity, and facilitates the database applications development.|
Jan 21, 2015 18:03:35|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.2 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
Entity Developer is a free powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LINQ to SQL. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code for it.
Entity Developer Express for SQL Server is a free limited version of Entity Developer for SQL Server. The Express Edition does not allow customization of code templates and is limited to 10 entities in the project.
Visual ORM Model Designer with Code Generation Entity Developer allows you to create and edit Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LINQ to SQL models visually, without typing a line of XML code. It supports editing storage part in GUI and creating all kinds of mapping, such as table splitting, mapping entity to several tables, complex types, inheritance hierarchies, creating entities from SELECT statements and methods from SQL code, etc.
Powerful Model Refactoring feature allows users to automatically build TPT or TPC inheritance hierarchy or a complex type from several entities having a common subset of properties in few clicks.
Code generation is very flexible due to using T4-like templates. Model-First Approach Model First approach implementation in Entity Developer offers automatic synchronization of mapping and storage part with the conceptual part of the model and easy to use wizards for synchronizing database with the model.
Updating Model from Database Entity Developer for SQL Server provides possibility to synchronize your entity model with database with the help of Update from Database Wizard. It tries to preserve manual changes to the model where possible. Data Viewing/Editing Entity Developer allows executing HQL, LINQ, or Entity SQL queries against the model, and viewing/editing data.
Entity Developer provides you with Custom Data Type Mapping and Validation Support. It supports Enterprise Library, NHibernate Validator, and Data Annotations validation frameworks.
entity framework, ado.net entity framework, linq to sql, linq to mysql, linq to oracle, linq to postgresql, designer, model designer, code generation, entity framework model designer, linq to sql model designer, entity framework 4, free, nhibernate
.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher
* Visual Studio 2013 is supported
* Fixed Bugs
| Free Download Entity Developer Express 5.7 from devart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Entity Developer 4.30 Entity Developer Express is a powerful modeling and code generation tool for Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LINQ to SQL. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to
- Entity Developer for SQL Server 3.50 Entity Developer is a powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework, LinqConnect, and LINQ to SQL. Entity Developer is a powerful modeling and code
|Find all software similar on Entity Developer Express 5.7|