|Morse Mania is a morse code tutor for the Macintosh. Morse Mania provides the following three modules to help you learn morse code: Learn Characters, Guess a Character, Copy Groups.|
More author software:
- MultiMode 6.2.3 MultiMode allows you to decode and transmit morse code (CW), RTTY, FAX, SSTV, SITOR-B, NAVTEX, PACKET, ACARS, PSK31, ALE, and many other modes on your Macintosh, without any extra hardware.
- Health Tracker 3.5.1 Health Tracker is a simple yet powerful program which helps you keep track of and graph any health related measurement. For example, if you are diabetic you could track your blood glucose levels. You could also use it to track your weight.
|Show all author software|
Morse Mania is a morse code tutor for the Macintosh. Morse Mania provides the following three modules to help you learn morse code: Learn Characters - Each morse code character is displayed on the screen as it is being played. This is useful when you're first learning the morse code alphabet, as it helps you link each sound to the corresponding character. Guess a Character - Morse code characters are played, and you must type the key of the character sent. At the end of the exercise, your score is displayed. Copy Groups - Random five letter morse code character groups are sent (and displayed on the screen). You select how many morse code groups you would like to have sent, and practice by copying the groups down. At the end of the exercise, compare what you copied to what was actually sent.
radio, amateur, cw, morse code, farnsworth, koch, tutor, ham exam, amateur exam, fcc exam, wpm, amateur license, ham license
Macintosh OS X 10.2 or later
Mac OS 9.2 or later
| Freeware alternatives Morse Mania 4.0.0|
| Free Download Morse Mania 4.0.0 from blackcatsystems.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Elmer 9.3.0 Elmer will help you study for your amateur radio exams. Elmer covers all elements, and prepares actual sample exams. Each exam is graded, and you get to see which questions you
|Find all software similar on Morse Mania 4.0.0|
- Radio Hams at Risk from Mains Broadband -Magazine Plans to send Internet broadband signalsdown mains electricity cables rather than telephone lines couldhit the radio hams whose transmissions were so vital in theaftermath of the Asian tsunami, New Scientist magazine reportedon Wednesday.
- America Online licenses Live 8 TV, radio rights America Online on Wednesday said itlicensed the rights to broadcast Live 8, a series of freeinternational concerts, to Viacom Inc.'s MTV Networks, ClearChannel Communications Inc.'s Premiere Radio Networks and XMSatellite Radio Holdings Inc.
|Find all news similar on Morse Mania 4.0.0|