|GSplit is a reliable file splitter that splits your large files into a set of smaller files called pieces; it also generates small Self-Uniting programs (.exe) to assemble pieces without needing GSplit. Intuitive interface and a full set of options.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:08|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||Guillaume Di Giusto||
click for full size
More author software:
- Paquet Builder 126.96.36.199 Paquet Builder is a mix between a 7-Zip Self-Extracting archive maker and a Setup routine generator. With its powerful and versatile options, create flexible Self-Extractors for professional-but-friendly file and software distribution.
- GConvert 5.1.0 GConvert is a full-featured icon toolkit that lets you extract, create, edit, manage, compile and convert icons. It supports all icon images (any size, color depth + MacOS, XP, Vista 32-bit icons), creates icons from images, manages icon libraries...
|Show all author software|
GSplit is a free reliable file splitter that lets you split your large files (like compressed archives, multimedia, music, movie, backup, Zip, log, large text and document files...) into a set of smaller files called pieces. These pieces are easier to copy or backup to floppies, CD, DVD, USB or any disk; to send by email or upload with file hosting services (forget size restrictions); to share with friends, colleagues or to distribute to other users through networks and the Internet.
In addition to the features of other standard file splitters, GSplit can:
- create two types of pieces: disk spanned and blocked (with specific size). Either enter the size for each piece file, the number of pieces to create or the number of lines / occurrences of a pattern by piece.
- generate small Self-Uniting programs (.exe) so anyone without GSplit can assemble pieces and restore the original file. The appearance and functionality of these programs can be customized.
- split very large files (bigger than 4 GB) or small files (less than 100 kb).
- restore file properties: file dates and attributes are not lost.
- perform fast checks to detect file corruption (size, offset, CRC32) and to assure that files are successfully restored.
- customize piece files (size, filenames, title, author...), leave additional space on disks...
- split large text and similar files like huge server log files by number of lines or occurrences of a specified pattern.
- add custom headers to pieces.
- support splitting multiple files in one time, batch (automation) and command line options (can be daemonized).
- store settings into profiles (XML) for reuse.
- GUI skins.
- integrate Windows Explorer (split files with the context menu).
GSplit has an intuitive user interface that makes operations easy and fast, has multilanguage support, and gives you advanced options for pieces and Self-Uniting executable files... GSplit lets you split any file in a snap.
Portable Edition available too.
GSPLIT, SPLIT, SPLITTING, SELF-UNITING, SFU, SPLICE, FILE SPLITTER, CUT, PARTS, PIECES, PIECE, REDUCE, SMALL, FILE, FILES, DISTRIBUTION, DISTRIBUTE, DVD, CD, UPLOAD, G.D.G., COMPRESS, PACKAGING, DEPLOYMENT, UNITE, GUNITE, RESTORE, BACKUP, SPAN, SPANNING
Real portable edition that does NOT require any installation, full compatibility with Windows Vista, improved GUI, new splitting options, improved command-line options for batch processing so GSplit can work as a daemon
| Free Download GSplit 188.8.131.52 from gdgsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Split XML Into Multiple Files Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to split one or more XML files into smaller ones. Simply specify the tag to split by and the software will automatically put each
- MPEG Splitter Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to split one or more MPEG or MPG files into smaller ones by a specified amount of seconds, minutes or hours. For your convenience
|Find all software similar on GSplit 184.108.40.206|