Map Suite Desktop Edition is a set of GIS controls that enables .NET developers to add interactive maps to their WPF and Winforms applications. It is a true .NET native component that makes adding maps easy for developers using C# or VB.NET.
Map Suite Web Edition 188.8.131.52 Map Suite Web Edition is an ASP.NET server control that you can use to develop Internet orIntranet GIS applications with rich, interactive maps. Map Suite Web Edition is easy to use and makes GIS accessible to beginning and veteran developers alike.
Description: Map Suite Desktop Edition is a GIS component that enables .NET developers to add interactive maps to their WPF and Winforms applications. Designed as an easy-to-learn yet powerful .NET native component, Map Suite Desktop Edition makes GIS accessible to beginning and veteran developers alike.
- Build desktop GIS applications in just a few lines of code
- True .NET native component
- WPF and Winforms controls
- Includes dozens of "How Do I?" sample applications with source code in C#
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional support that's ready to assist you
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Desktop's powerful GIS feature set includes spatial and SQL queries, thousands of projections, WMS support, track shapes, WPF and GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, thematic rendering, class break and value-based rendering, built-in geo styles, and much more.
Supports .NET Framework 3.5 and Visual Studio 2010, 2008 or 2005 using C# or VB.NET languages. Allows royalty-free distribution of your applications.