|Multi-functional day planner and personal organizer with thought through quick note editing and structuring system. Store plans, reminders, and continuous/repetitive events. Run from a flash drive. Pro version also available.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:28|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Exstora Pro 2.9 Multi-functional note manager and personal organizer with thought through quick note editing and structuring system. Store notes, events, TODO's, Diary, etc. RSS Feeds. Gantt Diagram. Synchronize with other computers. Run from a flash drive.
|Show all author software|
Multi-functional day planner, calendar and notes organizer with thought through quick note editing and structuring system. Store plans, reminders, and continuous/repetitive events. Sticked notes. Diary, TODO, RSS channels (Pro version). Synchronize with other computers (Pro version). Run from a flash drive. Customizable user interface. Import/Export iCal files(Pro version).
day planner, personal information manager, personal organizer, calendar, agenda
RAM 10 Mb, HDD 2 Mb
- Minor bugfix
| Find last version of Exstora|
| Free Download Exstora 2.9 from exstora.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- OrgScheduler 8.0 A universal scheduler for individual/business events. Includes importing from iCal,exporting to iCal/Outlook/Text/Html/PDF/XLS. Multiple styles,recurrence control,Date
- Handy Dandy Planner 2.75 Manage tasks and keep track of appointments - your to-do list computerized. For home, school, or business use, this Personal Information Manager (PIM) is easy 1o use and has
|Find all software similar on Exstora 2.9|
- Onaro Manager Software Heads Off SAN Troubles To stop storage network problems before they occur, Onaro is introducing its predictive change management software to simplify administration and manage the growth of SANs.
- Freeform Information Managers Get Fancy We use contact managers to save phone numbers and addresses. We create folders to store documents and digital images. And we employ personal finance software to organize all our financial information. But what's at our disposal when we need to jot down a
|Find all news similar on Exstora 2.9|