|Universal Converter is a All-in-One file converter that converts files to PDF (PDF/A, PDF/X), HTML, Word (Doc), PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, PS, EPS, TXT, PSD PCL, SVG and all other major file formats.|
More author software:
- PDF to Doc Converter 1.2 PDF to Doc Converter converts PDF files to Word (Doc) files, so that you can publish and edit your PDF content. PDF to Doc Converter preserves original layout, text, images, vector drawings of your pdf file.
- Image to OCR Converter 1.2 Image to OCR Converter is a text and character recognition software that converts images, Image-only pdf, bmp, tiff, jpg, png, tif files, to searchable and editable MS Word, pdf, doc, text, html files with accurate text formatting, spacing and fonts.
|Show all author software|
All-in-One file converter that converts files to PDF (PDF/A, PDF/X), HTML, Word, Doc, PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, PS, EPS, TXT, PSD PCL, SVG and all other major file formats.
It is a Batch file converter software that converts any printable document to all major file formats in just one click of mouse, preserving the exact look and content of the original document, complete with fonts and graphics.
Universal Converter provides security features such as password protection and a unique content copy protection to the converted documents. The content copy protection feature prevents others from copying your document's content.
Universal Converter provides maximum file formats and features than any other file converter.
Universal Converter provides command line interface for file conversion. You can use all the features and output formats of Universal Converter through command line and without any manual intervention.
Universal Converter appears like a normal printer on a Windows PC. Users can convert any document to the desired output format by printing it to the Universal Converter printer from any Windows application. Using an application's Print command you can print anything to this printer. Instead of printing on paper, Universal Converter converts document to the desired output formats. You can actually see the Universal Converter object in the Printers folder [Start -> Settings -> Printers]. Universal Converter is a software product and contains no hardware parts.
Universal Converter converts any application data to PDF, HTML, DOC, TIFF, JPEG, BMP including those created with drawing, page-layout, or image-editing programs. Using the application's Print command, you can create files directly from Microsoft Office applications, database applications, word processing applications or common authoring applications.
You can also distribute your converted documents by e-mail. Universal Converter also works as a preview tool.
Universal Converter, PDF Converter, PDF Creator, Document Converter, File Converter, PDF Writer, PDF Printer, Word to PDF, Doc to PDF, Html to PDF, PDF Driver, PDF Printer Driver, Batch Document Converter, Batch File Converter, TIF to PDF, PDF to Html
Windows Operating System, 20 MB Hard Disk Space
Command Line Support for Automation and Integration
| Find last version of Universal Converter|
| Free Download Universal Converter 1.0.1 from products.softsolutionslimited.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Right PDF Printer SE 2.1 It Installs on Windows Server 2003 (2k, XP) and allows remote users to create PDF files. This is much like sending documents to a network shared printer. It simplifies document
|Find all software similar on Universal Converter 1.0.1|
- Pioneer Debuts DVD Writers The units can record at up to 16x write speed on DVD-R or +R disc and are designed for high-productivity environments, the vendor said.
- Virus Writer Pleads Guilty A Minnesota high-school senior pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to unleashing a variant of the Blaster Internet worm that crippled thousands of computers last summer.
|Find all news similar on Universal Converter 1.0.1|